Count for me

Main tags:
-Spanking (only a teeny bit)
-Cumming multiple times
-Top Jungkook and bottom Taehyung
-Eye contact/mirror 

Taehyung and Jungkook work together...but hate each other's guts. What happens when they get stuck in an elevator together with nothing to do? Play a game of course.

"You got us into this mess you idiot!" Taehyung shoved Jungkook hard, pushing him roughly against the mirrored wall of the motionless elevator.

"Me? ME?! It's my fault? Who was the one who kept spamming the buttons because you couldn't wait ten seconds extra for the doors to open by themselves?" Jungkook retorted back, poking Taehyung's chest with his pointer finger, a sneer on his face.
"Well I'm not the absolute imbecile who thought that kicking the doors was a good idea, am I?" Jungkook only rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, sulking.

Both boys were now stuck in the broken down elevator, which both of them seemingly had a hand in breaking. Taehyung wouldn't stop pressing the buttons and Jungkook wouldn't stop kicking his feet against the doors as it ascended. Now they were both trapped inside. Together. What could go wrong? Two boys that really didn't like each-other all that much, stuck in a very small space together...let's be honest, what couldn't go wrong?

The younger boy lifted his head in curiosity, from where it was resting against the cold metal wall, to find Taehyung trying to jam his fingers into the gap between the doors, face reflecting exertion as he attempted to tug the doors apart using brute force (which spoiler alert: he didn't have much of so his efforts were in vain)

A snicker left the younger boys lips as he pressed them together, trying to muffle the laughs that were spilling from his mouth. Taehyung shot Jungkook a scathing look over his shoulder, and if looks could kill then Jungkook would currently be as motionless as the elevator currently was. "What? You think you can do better? Trick ass bunny looking bitch" He muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes and letting out a scoff. "Hey, don't take it out on me. It's not my fault you spend more time working on a six pack of cupcakes than the lack of a six pack on your body." Jungkook replied with a laugh before pulling his phone out of his pocket and tapping away furiously on it. Taehyung stood there, fuming. He hated the other boy, but even he couldn't deny that he was attractive.

The boy pushed his long curly locks behind his ear and pressed his tongue into the side of his cheek in irritation, raising an eye brow. Wait. He was raising his eyebrow at Taehyung...he's staring at Taehyung. Oh god he'd gotten caught gawking at him...embarrassing. The elder felt his cheeks flush as colour sprang to his face. Jungkook put his phone into his pocket and smirked at him, taking a step closer. Taehyung subconsciously took a step backwards and coughed, pretending to type on his phone.
"Taehyung" he called. Lips still pulled up in that devastatingly handsome smirk. Taehyung hummed in response, still pretending to do things on his phone to avoid Jungkook's heated gaze.
"Taehyung, what could you possibly be doing on your phone when it's upside down?" Taehyung's eyes widened in utter embarrassment as he quickly flipped his phone around, almost dropping it on the floor in his haste. Jungkook was still a few steps away from him at this point but was still gazing at the elder, a hungry look gleaming in his warm brown eyes. They may not particularly like each-other, but neither of the boys were blind.
Jungkook stretched his arms up as a small yawn fell from his plump lips. A groan almost left Taehyung's lips at the sight of his shirt pulling up, exposing his rock hard, washboard abs. His shirt straining as his muscles flexed with his stretching, the white shirt looking like it could burst at the seams at any moment. By this point, Jungkook's attention was back on his phone, but Taehyung stood, mouth hanging wide open, almost salivating at the gorgeous man standing no more than a few feet away from him.
"You know, if you take a picture it'll last longer sweetheart" replied Jungkook smugly, flicking his eyes to Taehyung once more. "I wasn't staring at you" he snapped, drawing a laugh from the younger boy.
"I never explicitly said you were darling" Taehyung's mouth snapped shut and he could feel the tell tale heating up of his face as he blushed once more.
"Yoongi said they can't get a technician in for another hour at least, so looks like we're stuck together for a while with some time to kill..." he drawled, shucking his suit jacket off and dropping it onto the floor before unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling them up to his elbows. Veins rippled up the mans tan forearms and Taehyung couldn't help but picture those muscular arms around him...holding him up...or down... Taehyung shook his head to rid himself of his daze before taking another step backwards, trying to distance himself from the intoxicating aroma of Jungkook and to stop himself from doing something he'd regret.
"And what did you suggest we do with that time to kill? Play I spy or something?" Taehyung scoffed before turning his attention to his phone to occupy him.
The younger laughed and let out a tut. "I was thinking we play a game that's a bit more...strenuous should we say?"
"W-what game would urm t-that be?" He stuttered, clearing his throat and nervously lifting his gaze to meet Jungkook's...which turned out to be a mistake as he was instantly overwhelmed with the level of hunger in his predatory state.
"It's called...how many times can I make you come until the technicians arrive"