Helping hands

-ABO heat fic
-Heats are notorious for being painful, long and frustrating without the help of an alpha, but the only alpha around just so happens to be his best friend Jungkook, who he's known since diaper days...

Taehyung awoke that morning, shrill ringtone blaring in his ear loudly. All he wanted to do was close his eyes and drift back off to dreamland, but the throbbing in his head and the burning of his skin prevented that. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and he lifted a shaky hand to press his fingertips to his temples, groaning in pain. God he felt like shit...was he sick?
The young omega took a deep breath, silenced his phone and heaved himself out of the warm, cosy confines of his plush bed, moaning at the spike of pain from his head and the ache from his limbs. He hobbled over to his calendar and cursed out loud when he saw it. 'HEAT' was written on today's date in bold marker pen, glaringly hard to miss and yet he had missed it, he'd completely forgotten all about his heat. He groaned and bent over at the sharp pain in his lower stomach, cursing himself for being so stupid. He had no suppressants left and he was fresh out of pain killers, but there was no way he could venture outside in his state, not when he was probably exuding pheromones strong enough to attract every alpha for miles. His mind instantly drifted to his best friend, but he quickly shot down the idea when he thought about it. Yes Jungkook was his friend, best friend at that but he was an alpha, and his nature and instincts would overcome any rational thoughts as soon as he walked within ten foot of him. He was screwed and he'd just have to suffer in pain and discomfort as punishment for being an idiot. It was going to be a long week.

It had been a few hours since his heat had officially started, and to put it into the words of Gerard Way...he was not okay...very much not okay. He tossed and turned in his bed, the sheets wrapping around his sweaty body as he tried to fight off the heat that was plaguing his body. His naked body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as his fringe stuck to his forehead, sharp sparks of arousal now attacking his body. Taehyung let a whine slip from his trembling lips as he felt blood rush to his cock and slick begin to drip from his ass, his sex drive spiking as his heat progressed. He thought of his best friend then, of his strong arms wrapped around him and those warm brown doe eyes focused on him, only him. He felt another spike of heat as his cock twitched in his boxers, sweat dripping down his temples. He thought of what it would be like if Jungkook were here with him, here to see Taehyung so needy and whiny. Would he push Taehyung down and take care of him? Bend him over a counter and fuck the heat right out of him? Would he lay Taehyung down and make sweet love to him, kiss him softly as he fucked him? So many thoughts whizzed round Taehyung's head as he began slowly rubbing his hips against the pillow that laid between his legs. A small little whine left his lips at the friction as he rubbed his aching, hard cock into the pillow, tugging his lip between his teeth. He buried his face into the bed as he moved his hips up and down, humping the pillow underneath him and already reaching his peak from the friction on his dick. His thoughts drifted to Jungkook once more, imagining that he was grinding down onto his cock or his thigh instead of the inanimate object under him. He could almost imagine Jungkook here with him, watching him rut on him, kissing his neck or holding his ass and pulling him down harder.
Taehyung's hips began moving rapidly, rutting down onto the pillow hard as he bit into the sheet beneath him, slick dripping from his asshole and making a puddle on the bed beneath him. A loud whimper left his mouth as he reached his orgasm, cum staining the front of his boxers as he released before collapsing down onto the bed.
Taehyung's mind was less cloudy after his orgasm, able to think clearly once more (until his heat kicked in again that is). Taehyung's face drained of colour once he came to the realisation that he'd just come in his pants from fantasising about Jungkook...Jungkook, his best friend since diaper days, who he'd known literally since forever. He felt dirty and ashamed, but he couldn't fight the feelings of attraction for his best friend, apparently made even stronger by his heat. He couldn't find it in himself to feel regretful but he was ashamed...what would Jungkook think if he ever found out? Would he be weirded out?