Liar Rossi

It had began when she was talking to Alya and Nino about their Soulmarks. Alya's turtle and Nino's fox. Both were on each others left bicep

"Can I see yours again girl? It is so elegant." Alya asked. Blushing, marinette folded her right sleeve up and showed the bold colors against her skin.

It was a pair of devil wings with horns and a tail. While it was mostly grey for when her partner was sleeping, it was red and yellow when he was awake. Telling her that her soulmate was hot tempered.

It was grey now, as Alya fangirled over the elegant mark. That was when it went wrong.

Lila walked past them, and angry that she was not the center of attention, she walked over behind the trio. Kim, Max, Ivan, Rose Mylene and Julaka with her.

"Ooh talking about soul marks? Can I see yours?" Lila interrupted.  This seemed to make the others intrested to. After all, it had only been a few days after Marinettes birthday, but many akumas had popped up. Leaving them in the dark about her Soulmark, not to mention Marinette was shy to begin with.

Tensing, Marinette figured that it would be worse if she didn't show her mark to the liar. So she angled her wrist to where the others could see.

Lila gasped as if terrified. "Segno del diavolo!" immeaditly the bluenette regretted it. Lila was backing away in fake terror, mirth in her eyes as the rest of the class looked at her worriedly.

"What does that mean Lila?" Mylene asked her. "Mark of the Devil!" Then the dramatic Italian fainted into the arms of Kim.

That was only the beggining, as Lila painted a horrible story from an old myth.

It was an old Italian legend that every dozen years a girl would be gifted the mark of the devil. No one knows exactly what it looks like. But Lila was able to spin it that her great great great great grand aunt had the same mark as Marinette, and that the girl was certain to bring misfortune to everyone around her until the devil came to collect her.

This became the new hot topic at school, and Marinette was shunned from her classmates as terrible accidents began to happen. Mrs. Bustier tripping down the stairs and breaking her nose. Ivan and Mylene getting lost during a feild trip. Mrs. Dupang-Cheng getting into a car accident. Alya's Blog being taken down.

But after Adrian was markless and ladybug disappeared. It became an entirely new story.

So after dozens of threats by others in her locker are found everyday, and someone almost kidnaps Marinette. Jagged Stone and her parents decide enough is enough and pull her out after she takes her finals.

After begging and pleading Jagged is able to take Marinette to America with him as his personal designer, and official Goddaughter.

So now he takes her to his hometown and pays her tuition to the most prestigious school in the state, that she got in before revealing her relation to Jagged with the principle and school board.

What is his Hometown you might ask? Gotham City.

---------------

Basically I wanted to be clear who exactly is on what side.

Marinette's go to squad
Alya
Nino
Alix
Luka
Kakagami
Chloe
Nathanial

People who blame Marinette for stuff because of Liar Rossi
Lila
Ivan
Mylene
Max
Sabrina
Kim
Ondine
Mrs Bustier
Principle

Dont want to get involved
Adrian
Rose
Julaka