Making Friends

Above is my first fan made Character! Valentine Carr! Only two of the following characters are mine. Art is mine though.

I still need more characters! They may get to join Marinette's group!

----------------

As Marinette talked to Scarlet, she learned a lot about the small girl.

She was in 10 grade, an aspiring computer programmer, and had met her soulmate, a girl named Ophelia Duchesne, a French-Canadian, and Marinette had slipped into French when talking to her earlier. Which helped in calming her.

Once they arrived at the nurses office, Marinette waited as the young girl was bandaged. She already had her schedule and received a map of the campus with her classes marked, thanks to it being a prestigious school, it sent them out a week before school started, so as to allow the students time to meander and mingle before school. So Marinette did not need to worry about grabbing a schedule or rushing to find her class.

As Marinette and Scarlet talked about their hometowns, another girl entered the nurse office.

Her long dirty blonde hair was in a messy ponytail, haloed by several loose hairs. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, filled with worry. Marinette saw her look at Scarlet and relax slightly. Questioning Marinette's position beside her mate.

"What happened! I heard from Butch that someone said you were in nurse's office! You need to start answering your phone!" The girl said, obviously Scarlet's mate Ophelia.

"I'm fine Mi Amor I only tripped! Mari helped me up and walked me here! I'm just waiting for the nurse to give me some Advil and then we can go." The smiling red head said. Amused by her mate's worry.

"Hi, I'm Marinette!, I take it that you are Scarlet's mate?" Marinette asked, her accent heavy, taking the chance to nullify the budding argument.

The French canadian studied Marinette, her ravenette hair, her kind blue eyes. She seemed "Yes, pleasure to meet you Marinette, I'm Ophelia Duchesne, but everyone calls me Duchess! Thank you for helping Red. What is your homeroom? We can walk with you if ours is close!"

With that a glorious friendship started, the mates intrigued by the aspiring Fashion Designer, (not knowing she was actually a world renowned one already.) Their homerooms were side by side, and they had several of the same core classes.

------

At lunch Marinette found herself being guided by the pair outside. There they met with a group of four people, sitting beneath a tree in a picnic.

"Everyone, this is Marinette! She is the one we told you about!" Scarlet said, Marinette found that once you had befriended the seemingly shy red head, she had a bubbly personality.

"Butch." The largest of the group said, he had dark skin and numerous scars. His body built like a professional fighter. He had dark hair with green ombre tips and bright green eyes. He was intimidating, but Marinette had learned not to judge a book by it's cover.

"Hi! I'm Val! Butch's mate! He is a bit shy. So dont mind him." A Hispanic girl said, she had dark brown hair with lighter tips and grey eyes that could see your soul. Three scars were visible on her cheek, matching her scar covered mate. She was in a slightly protective position, placing herself infront of the others, but as she studied Marinette seemed to find her acceptable.

"I'm R.B, the shy one is my mate, Nicole Black. We call her Nica though" The second male said, his voice heavy with an Australian accent. He had messy blond hair with a single blue streak that matched his eyes. He was suntanned and had a swimmer's build. Beside him, curled into his side was a small girl with mocha skin, blushing and snuggling into her mate. Her hair was a pale blonde that blended into an orange red at the ends, her eyes were a brilliant green with brown flecks. She looked similar to Butch, they had the same nose and similar piercing green eyes, Ophelia noticed her glance between the two.

"Nica and Butch are cousins. Both live with their grandfather. Nice eyes there, most can't tell after first meeting them." Marinette blushed at the praise. She couldn't tell them why she had such good examing abilities. 'Oh yeah. I was a hero for a while, so I learned how to read between the lines and judge others by their body language and features! What do you do for a hobby?' Yeah, that would not go down well.

Soon the group began to talk and joke around. Laughter filling the air as they recounted stories of the past. And although Marinette had just met the group, they quickly accepted her. They were intrigued as she recounted tales of the akumas and of Lady Bug and Chat Noir. They learned her favorite hero was Chat Noir, although he had been akumatized and stripped of his powers, according to the Lady Blog.

Marinette learned of how the girls met after bumping into one another, Red spilling her smoothie on Duchess, of how poor Butch had met Val during a co-ed football game, on opposite teams. Val had kicked his butt, and then staked her claim. Of how R.B and Nica met at the airport by pure coincidence.

Soon the group had spent most of the week together, most sharing classes with each other.

Marinette especially hit it off with Butch and Nica, and they often just sat and enjoyed each others company when the others became rowdy and they wanted some calm and peace.

Sadly, as the Author needs a story, drama was bound to happen.