Chapter # 1

Raymond POV:-

There's happiness in his heart... But, not for me. There's anger in his eyes... But, not for me.. There's love in his soul... But, Not for me.

"Father, Please, I apologize!!"

My cries echoed in the room, marks being imprinted on my skin for not being able to be a perfect son according to their definition but-

"Please stop! I am sorry!"

My cries were so meaninglessly thundering that even Celine's shouting cannot conceal the boom in my anguish.

What did they gain by this?

I say, what defines a perfect son or their method of taming could cease the agony of my heart?

Or would I rip the tiny shred of non-existent emotions from my soul?

Well, you are going to find out now.

What my damned Father turned me into...

"Raybro!!" My younger sister called me jumping into my arms, hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, "Welcome home." I said softly, pulling away from her.

My dear sister, Celine, had just returned from her trip, being a journalist.

She is the only person I have loved in my life, my reason to smile.

"How was your trip?" I asked, patting her head.

She grinned, being cheery as usual and replied, "It was great! God, I can't tell how pretty Italy is! I have stayed in Rome for now but I wanna try other cities too!"

Being a twenty years old woman, she is very childish and unnecessarily loud that her tone sometimes goes beyond bearable.

"Anyways Raybro!" She called me, being loud as usual. Sometimes it feels as if she has a speaker in her vocal cords.

I hummed and she continued, "Can you get me a cake? You are going out as well. Get me a cake before you go." She said sweetly.

"Celine, I am going for my meeting. I-" She cut me off.

"Please.." She gave me her puppy eyes, she knows I cannot refuse her demands no matter how busy I am and sometimes she takes advantage of my leniency towards her.

"Celine, I-"

I tried to say firmly but her look made me melt and after returning, the first thing she does is to send none other than her brother to get her some damn sweets.

There were a million things I could do in the morning but no, here I am.

"What was it again?" I asked myself, holding my chin.

She could have done it on her way back or sent someone else but no. I sighed as I was about to enter the bakery. I bumped into someone who was extremely impudent.

"What the hell! Can't you watch where you are going?!"

A woman yelled at me. I was already irritated and she made me more annoyed, narrowing my eyes in ire.

"What the hell?" I scoffed. I could barely control my rage because it seems like this woman is taking someone else's rage on me and it is totally unacceptable.

I raised my infuriated gray orb only to meet a pair of hazel eyes, shimmering in the sunlight like a crystal one desires.

"Can't you watch?"