Chapter # 5

Raymond POV:-

"Ah, what a wonderful day."

Murmuring. I smiled at the mirror as I got ready to meet my future wife.

Just the thought of her being mine makes my heart flutter. She is one in a million, made just for me and I will get her.

She is retained to be mine the moment I laid my eyes upon her.

"Darling, you are mine." I hummed slowly to myself, getting ready. Of course, she should be proud that I am choosing her out of all girls.

When I beheld her on glimpse, she belonged to me.

All she needs is to polish her manners to become my ideal wife. She needs to be tamed to be the one I want her to be, might be a doll whose strings are attached to me.

'Sickening, Isn't it?'

But that's who I am. I want her, I get her. I don't care about love, I don't care about emotions, I need her and will get her. With or without force.

"Violet." An uncontrollable smile reached my lips when her name rolled over my lips.

I canceled all my meetings just to meet her.

Why? Of course we need to decide on the day of marriage.

"Okay, don't mess up, Raymond." I cleared my throat, mentally preparing myself to redeem my slipping emotions.

"Fix whatever happened." Taking a deep breath, I walked closer.

I went to her house. My love leaves the house around 11. So, I reached her home at 10. She must have been awake.

I got out of my car and rang the bell of her house, holding a bouquet of roses, hoping it would help a little and erase the fright I unintentionally embedded.

'Why do I lose myself in rage?'

Her mother opened the door. I smiled at her as she gave me a shocked look, not expecting me to knock upon her door.

"Oh.. Um.."

She didn't know what to say but soon regained her posture and welcomed me out of fear. At least Violet isn't like her mother. I know that much.

"Hello, Ma'am. Good to see you. And I am very sorry for what happened last night." I said in a decent way possible, trying to compensate for what I did that night.

"This is for you, Please forgive me. I am ashamed of my act. I.. shouldn't have acted hastily." I said sincerely, lowering my gaze in guilt, offering her to roses.

She just gave me a small smile.

"I hope she is not an infatuation for you. She is my world, I cannot bear her sorrow." Her voice came out dejected.

"Please don't break her." She pleaded, clutching the bouquet tightly, feeling powerless.

She wanted to throw me out but refrained herself.

"Oh, no, Ma'am, I truly love her. I will try my best to make her happy. Please give me a chance to prove myself." 'Well only if she behaved herself.'

Keeping the undesirable part to myself, I offered her a feeble smile.

"I won't disappoint you, I won't harm her in any way. This won't happen again." I said sweetly, controlling my patience, trying to impress her.

"I would have believed you but the fact it happened in the first place stole my belief." She spoke nonchalantly, showing no expression.