Prolouge(I think that's how you spell it?)

Hey guys so this is a different story so please comment below if you think i should continue it or if i should scrap it. Thanks and enjoy!

********************************************************************************************************************

##Kylee's P.O.V.##

        This all happened about a year ago, when i was in 7th grade. I think i should tell you, it could help explain my story better. I was taken from my school, my home, and my life all at the same time all for one stupid experiment. Some dimwits wanted to see that if they erased my entire existence of the face of the earth(meaning fines, birth certifacate, pictures, everything i owned, ect...) but left people's memories of me, whould the begin to think i never existed? So yeah, thats what happened. No one seems to remember me anymore, so i guess their little experiment worked.

        I'm unwanted. I'm just another street rat everyone sees walking down the street. I'm not important to anyone. No one wants me around anymore, not even my family. My own sister doesn't even think i exist. Yeah, they have memories but no proof i exist. I guess thats what people need these days.

        You have no idea what this is like. Think about it: No one wants you, and everyone that you knew in your life doesnt remember you, or even think you exist for that matter. Your just another face in their mind, and their eyes fly past you like your not even there. I had a boyfriend once, but now he doesn't even seem to remember me.

        So now i have one goal: find someone who's wanted by everyone, all over the world. Figure out why their so wanted, and become wanted yourself. Maybe i can get my life back then. Maybe, someone out there will want me too. And guess what, i don't care if i have to kidnapp them and tie them to a chair, i will find this person if it's the last thing i do.

        There's one person i know that girls around the world love. Some will kill to meet him and his friends. People line up down the streets and wait for days to hear his music. He's wanted everywhere. This is my target. Beware Shawn Mendes, i'm coming for you.

******************************************************************************************************************

Yeah, well i don't really know what to say after that. Um, well anyway please vote and comment below if you think i should continue this book. Thanks, love 'all,

                               -Ash