The Beginning

AUTOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys before I start, I would just like to say that I took Y/N's character and this story line is a bit from the TV Series, The Originals. My story is an original but just a few names and a bit of Y/N's past is related to it. Please don't judge me for that. Hope you enjoy the story!

Y/N POV:

ALARM RINGS!!!

Another day, another favour, going out with the human faction. This life has me bored. I don't know what to do anymore. All I do in this world is that. I have been doing this for the past 3 centuries. Nothing has changed. Except probably the humans themselves. I quickly decided to dress up, I can't be late to the human faction meeting. I wore my dress and got out of my mansion. Yes, a mansion. After living for 3 centuries of course I have a mansion. 

At the meeting:

???: Ah! Y/N, you are here! We were waiting for our tribrid for so long. How are you?

Y/N: I'm fine Mr. Kim! Long time no see. Anyway, let's get on with the meeting shall we?

Mr. Kim: About that.... there's a new mayor. You need to talk to him and we will reset the rules.

Y/N: Reset the rules? Why will we do that? This place has been running from so long with the Byun family rules! You can't change it now! My father thought a lot about it and so did my brother. I'm not going to be changing the rules now. My brother will join the meeting...

???: Don't worry sister! I'm here!

Y/N: Baekhyun!! I was about to call you... wait, how did you know about this?

Baekhyun: Well little sis, Mr. Kim called me as well. Of course he knew you would say this and I'm glad that you're actually interested in helping all of us instead of coming to the meeting like every week and just sitting and talking about games. For once, you are interested to help us Y/N.

Y/N: Baek, it is not about that....

Mr. Kim: The mayor, Mr. Choi is here.

All: Good Morning Mr.Choi

Mr. Choi: Good morning to all. Now, let's talk to the leader of the supernatural faction, Byun Y/N. I heard you are a tribrid, you have the powers of a warlock, vampire and a werewolf. We are scared that you are a threat to the human world Ms. Byun. We cannot let it go on this way, allowing the vampires to feed on the travellers is too much. We need to renegotiate that term. Other than that the rules are all fine. Please don't get offended, it is just for the safety of the humans and each official of the human faction agrees with this. We just need you to support us.

Baekhyun: Honestly sister, he has a point. I thought he wanted to change all the rules but he doesn't. I think we should agree to it. It is your decision in the end sister.

Y/N: Mr. Choi, I appreciate your diplomacy and I'm glad that you didn't start a fight over this. But the vampires have to feed on blood, or they will die. So I will agree to this on one condition. You will supply blood bags to the vampires and I will officially agree to change the rules. And also, the humans are allowed to be with anyone they like, vampire, seelie, warlock, werewolf or humans. So is it a deal?

Mr. Choi: Yes! It is a deal Ms. Byun. Thank you for your cooperation. Hoping to meet you again. 

Y/N: You too Mr. Choi! Have a great day ahead.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Y/N was walking back home with her brother. She lived in the Byun Mansion alone here in Seoul. Not that she wanted to stay somewhere else while her brother lived in Busan. Her family was of vampires, the original vampires. The first ever vampires to ever exist and her parents had recently died since they were full of dark magic due to that incident. They stabbed each other in the heart with the white oak and died. Soon she seperated from her brother and started walking towards her mansion.

Y/N POV:

I was walking on the street looking down when I suddenly bumped into someone.

He looked so shocked. That's when I started observing him. His big eyes, hair falling on his forehead, a cute little nose fitting perfectly on his face and his mouth, open due to the shock of us bumping into each other. Yet he was so familiar, like I had seen him somewhere before but where, was what I couldn't remember!

???: I'm so sorry... I-I-I really am!! Oh god! Y-you, a-are you o-okay?

Y/N: I am fine, really. Are you ok? 

???: Yeah.... I'm sorry. I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.

And that's when it clicked in my silly brain. Of course he is Jungkook, the member of the famous Korean boy band BTS.

Y/N:  Oh my god! That's why you look so familiar!! I'm Y/N, Byun Y/N! Great to meet you! I'm one of your greatest fans. Your music makes me feel so uplifted!! God! I can't believe it. Can I get an autograph?

Jungkook: Oh yeah! Sure. 

He gave me his autograph and then said,

Jungkook: Well, there you go. Thank you for your support..... Anyway, I have to leave Y/N. Great meeting you.

Y/N: You too Jungkook! Bye... have a great day!

Jungkook: Thanks, you too! Bye!

And that's it. He left. It was almost like a dream come true. I always wanted to meet them but I am glad I at least met one. Guess I'm lucky. Anway guess I'll never see him again now. 

At least, that's what I thought and boy, was I wrong or was I wrong!