Epiphany

Y/N POV:

My fears had come true. This time the spirit had took Jungkook for real. I knew where I had to go and the weapon was ready. I quickly opened a portal and rushed, more like portaled to the place where Jungkook was held captive. He was bleeding, the spirit was torturing him. She came to fight with me and I finally managed to kill her. But, in the process, Jungkook started losing a lot of blood.

Y/N: Jungkook! Kookie! No! Don't leave me Kookie! I need you! You are my everything Kookie! I love you! I love you more than anyone.

Jungkook: I love you too Y/N, but this might be the end of our love story.

And with that he slowly closed his eyes and left me forever, alone in this cruel world.

Y/N: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 

I woke up and turned my head around. It was just a dream. I saw Jungkook, beside me, wide awake due to my screaming.

Jungkook: Muffin? Are you okay?

He asked concerned. I nodded my head to say yes.

Y/N: Just a nightmare Kookie! Just a nightmare! I am fine! I really am.

Jungkook: Come on! 

He spread his arms and motioned me to lie on his chest. I did so and then he hugged me while I wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his wisteria smelling scent. We were very comfortable and Jungkook was already sleeping, but, my mind drifted somewhere else. It came off as an epiphany to me that I could either be selfish, stay with Jungkook and risk his life or I could let go of him, forget my feelings or more like suppress my feelings for him and keep him protected. I decided to let him go. His safety is more important to me than my selfish need to be with him. Indeed, in my case, always and forever was a myth.

(NEXT MORNING) Y/N POV:

I decided to spend the whole day with Jungkook. As our last day together after which I will compel him to forget everything about me and this world. While Jungkook was sleeping, I met up with the others and told them about the dream.

Taehyung rushed to me and gave me a tight hug! I was happy in a way that they all supported me. I told them that after I defeat the spirit and take the cure, I will go home. To the place where I belong and I made them promise that they will never reveal where I am to Jungkook no matter what. As far as I thought it would be impossible for him to remember me because I would have already compelled him to forget every memory he made with me. But today, I was going to spend time with him. I will be selfish, just for today.

Taehyung: You are so selfless! I am really sad that you are letting go of Jungkook but that too for his safety Y/N. You will get all the happiness in life. Even if you are not with Jungkook.

Y/N: We will have to break all contact! Including you Sehun. I am letting go of all of you for your safety. I will change my phone number and everything, except my face and my name. Now, I have a date to plan guys. My last date with the person I love.

Jimin: All the best Y/N. We support your decision no matter what.

Hoseok: Y/N, honey, will you be fine? Will you be able to move on?

Y/N: Of course Hoseok! No need to worry.

Even though Hoseok wasn't fully convinced, he decided not to question me anymore. As for me, I had planned a wonderful date. We will go to the amusement park, then to the arcade and then for a romantic candlelight dinner by the beach. 

After Jungkook got up, he quickly got dressed and came down.

Y/N: Good Morning Kookie! Have some breakfast! We are going on a date. A long one.

Jungkook: Wait, you planned a date? Weren't you supposed to ask me first? What if I say no?

God he is such a tease. So I decided to tease him a bit more.

Y/N: So, it is a no? I will ask TaeTae or Chimmy to go with me then!

His face looked so red with anger that he yelled, while I couldn't control my laughter and started laughing like a maniac.

TIMESKIP: THE BEACH DINNER

After having fun in the arcade, we finally came for dinner

After having fun in the arcade, we finally came for dinner. The one which I arranged. And I could see Jungkook's eyes shining with excitement while his face was radiant. 

Jungkook: Y/N! This is beautiful! Thank you! Thank you so much! Wow!

He looked like an excited little child who got the toy he always wanted. I was so happy to see him like this but then I remembered that I had to drop the sleep potion I prepared so that he could sleep for 2 days continuously. So that the others won't have to face the problem of explaining anything to him. 

Y/N: So Kookie, are you happy?

Jungkook: Happy? Muffin I am euphoric! This is wonderful.

We quickly finished eating and then I played some songs for us to dance to. Soon, a slow song was played and we were going with the slow music.

 Soon, a slow song was played and we were going with the slow music

After that, we decided to take our drinks. I slowly slipped the potion in his drink. Luckily it took the potion five minutes to take effect. That would be enough to compel him before he passes out. Before I handed him the glass I looked at him. He looked right into my eyes and I felt weak in my knees. I can't just let him go without a kiss right? A kiss wouldn't matter that much. I slowly placed the glasses back on the table and went closer to Jungkook.

My eyes drifted towards his lips and before I could make a move, he placed his lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I kissed him more needily than I ever could. This was it. Our last kiss. Our last moment together. I pulled away and gave him the drink. He chugged it down in a gulp and slowly the potion started to create an effect. I looked into his eyes and compelled him.

Y/N: Jungkook, you won't remember who I am. You spent all those moments with an unknown girl who left because she had to go back to her brother. You will remember nothing about the supernatural world and nothing will remind you of me. You knew you had to let me go and you did.

That's it! He passed out. Luckily I held him, opened the portal and went back to the mansion, where I handed a passed out Jungkook to Seokjin.

Y/N: Take care of him Seokjin. And don't worry I will be fine. Let's go Yoongi. Grab the relic. Let's get rid of that spirit before she does anything to anyone else.