Flashback to the Present

Y/N POV:

When I heard those words from his mouth, I couldn't help but cry. As tears rolled down my cheek, he placed his hands on my cheeks and rubbed the tears off with his thumb.

Jungkook: You don't know how shocked I was to find that you have left. Nobody was telling me the reason and I can't even blame them since you were the one who made them promise not to tell me anything.

FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO: JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up in my room in Y/N's mansion. My head felt heavy and the last thing I remember is Y/N telling me that I have to forget her, more like she was trying to compel me and next thing I know, I am here.

Baekhyun: Oh! You are up! Here have some lemon juice. I am Baekhyun. You had fainted on the road two days ago due to some stress, at least, that's what the phy... I mean, doctor had said and your brothers are also here. They happen to be good friends of mine.

Jungkook: Um... Baekhyun Hyung, why are you introducing yourself as if I were seeing you for the first time? Are you okay? Where is Y/N? Have you got rid of that weird spirit or whatever she was? Is Yoongi Hyung okay? Did both of them take the cure?

I could see the shock and amazement in his eyes. I don't know why he was reacting like that though... it was like he wasn't expecting this to happen or something.

Baekhyun: You..... remember everything?

Jungkook: Of course I do! Where is Y/N?

Baekhyun: Um... she left Jungkook. She had to leave and she left.

I felt hot tears stinging in my eyes and slowly, they started flowing down. I can't believe she left me. She won't leave me. She will be back in a few days, right? She just went for a few days. I love her and I know she loves me too. She won't leave me. Baekhyun was seeing me cry but I couldn't care less. I rushed out of the room and when to Namjoon Hyung. He would definitely tell me where she is.

Jungkook: H-hyung, wh-where is sh-she? 

Namjoon: Where is who? Kookie, are you crying?

Jungkook: Where is Y/N? I need her right now! WHERE ON EARTH IS SHE? DID SHE REALLY LEAVE ME.... d-did sh-she really l-leave?

I broke down, my heart was shattered at this point. I fell down on my knees and started crying. I couldn't bear the fact that she left me. The person who completed me..... who made me be me and just loved me for me not because I am famous or anything. I was feeling like a part of my sould has been snatched away.

FLASHBACK 2: 1 YEAR LATER: JUNGKOOK POV:

It has been one year since I saw Y/N. I have been drinking everyday and getting beaten up by random gangs. Now, I don't even feel the pain when they hurt me, in fact, I enjoy it. It hurts lesser than the fact that Y/N left me.

Seokjin: STOP DRINKING JUNGKOOK! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GET OVER HER! SHE LEFT YOU! SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK! STOP RUINING YOUR LIFE. 

I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. This broke me. Seeing him cry because of me, made me want to change.

Seokjin: Please Kookie. Don't be like this. She gave you wonderful memories. Don't be a disgrace to her memory. She wouldn't want that.

Jungkook: I am sorry hyung. I am sorry I hurt you. I am sorry for not being me for the past 1 year, but today, I promise to you that I will never drink again but, I won't give up on finding Y/N. I need her hyung but from now on, I will stop drinking and everything bad that I have picked up to get over her. Truth is, I can never get over her.

My voive started to crack and I started crying. I couldn't stop anymore so I started crying. I cried my heart and my eyes out while Seokjin Hyung hugged me. After sometime of crying non-stop, I fell asleep.

PRESENT TIME: Y/N POV:

Y/N: So, you have stopped drinking?

Jungkook: Is that all you could catch in the entire story?

Y/N: I am sorry..... I really am.

Tears filled my eyes as I was saying this. I was so angry with myself for being so stupid and giving up on love and Jungkook while he never gave up. I felt guilt and also hatred towards myself. As tears were rolling down my eyes, I said

Y/N: I am sorry I gave up on you instead of fighting for you. I am sorry that I am not as strong, brave and courageous I pretend to be. At least in case of love, I am not strong. I am weak, scared and paranoid that I will lose the people I love. I know it's wrong Kookie. I understand that it hurt you a lot but believe me when I say, I decided never to move on. Your memories were enough for me Kookie, enough for me to give me an encouragement to live. It wasn't my bakery or my friends here, but it was you. It has always been you Kookie.

He hugged me tightly. To be honest, I wasn't expecting him to be this understanding towards everything that has happened. The pain that he suffered was more than anything and I knew it. 

Jungkook: Muffin, it's okay. I am with you now. You will never be alone again. And together, we will fight for love. We will make a better future for us, "together".

Y/N: I love you Kookie, more than anyone. I don't know what I would do without you. You filled up a space in my heart which has completed me now. The gap I have been feeling from the last 5 years is your absence. But, I am scared Kookie. I am so happy now that I am scared something bad will happen.

Jungkook: Everything will be fine now Y/N. We will overcome any problem or obstacle that comes in our way "together". I love you Muffin.

Y/N: I love you more Kookie.

This was the hug I have been longing for since five years

This was the hug I have been longing for since five years. I was with that one person who made me go crazy for him but at the same time made me stronger.

JUNGKOOK POV:

This was the hug I have been longing for since five years. I was with that one person who made me go crazy for her but at the same time made me stronger. The missing part of my soul has returned and will be with me, forever. Or should I say, always and forever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story. There will be 3 more short epilogues that I am planning to show Jungkook and Y/N's future. Hope you enjoyed my story. After this, I will be publishing a Taehyung fanfiction so stay tuned. And once again, thank you so much for reading my story and supporting me in this journey.