Epilogue 1: The Wedding

After 1 year of their relationship, Y/N and Jungkook are getting married

After 1 year of their relationship, Y/N and Jungkook are getting married. Just guess who proposed first!

Y/N POV:

Today, I will propose to Jungkook! It is time that we get married to each other. I arranged a beautiful date for him and wore a dress of his favourite colour. He always loved black, so why not, I thought! Even though he loved red more but I decided that a classic black dress would help me better in this situation.

And I also bought a ring for him. Of course, or esle how will I propose. After the dinner, I slowly went closer to him bent down on one knee while I saw his eyes full of shock and amazement. Who said our love story is the same as other? It's different as compared to any other love story. Our love is unique.

Y/N: Kookie, you came into my life when I was at my lowest point. In the short amount of time I spent with you, you made me go crazy for you and I fell madly in love with you. Remember the time we spent in the park together, the way you took care of me that day, the way you made me feel that I deserved to be loved was what made me fall for you. The way you smile your bunny smile, your bunny laugh, your doe-like eyes, your cute little nose, your wonderful bangs, your ears with those ear-rings, your soft and pink lips, the mole you have under your lower lip and most of all your loving, caring and childish personality. You are the perfect human being and I couldn't resist myself from falling for you. In 300 years of my existence, you were the one who stole my heart and I am so lucky that you are in my life. You made me realise that my home isn't in New Orleans, my home is with you, me in your arms is my home. So, Jeon Jungkook, would you do me the honour of marrying me and making the rest of my life a beautiful one?

I could see his eyes glimmering due to the tears of happiness. I slowly took his hand into mine and looked at him as I smiled. He was so shy and cute that it made me smile.

The way he smiled and placed his left hand on his forehead while smiling and blushing uncontroallbly made me smile. He was such a cute little bunny.

Jungkook: Yes, yes! YES, YES YES YES!! How can I say no to you? You complete me and make me feel happy with you. I love you! I really do. But isn't this what I am supposed to do?

Y/N: Who cares? You and me are the same now Kookie. I couldn't and didn't want to delay it anymore, so here I am asking you to marry me.

Jungkook: Of course I will marry you.

AFTER 2 MONTHS: AUTHOR POV:

Finally Y/N and Jungkook are getting married. Let's see their wedding shall we?

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he saw Y/N walking down the aisle with her best friend's dad. She had asked Matthew and Matthew graciously agreed. He saw the Y/N was laughing as she saw everyone and felt his smile growing even brighter. He was lucky to have this beautiful woman in his life, the woman whom he loved more than anyone.

 He was lucky to have this beautiful woman in his life, the woman whom he loved more than anyone

Priest: You may say your vows now.

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook when I first saw you I was mesmerised. As you came into my life, everything changes. You made me feel alive and made me love myself.

Jungkook: Byun Y/N, when I first met you, I already knew that those eyes are going to drive me crazy. But as I got to know more about you, I fell for you more and more.

Y/N and Jungkook: The love I have for you, is a love that knows no bounds. I promise to protect you and love you unconditionally. In times of happiness, I will laugh with you and in times of sadness, I will cry with you. I will share with you my truest feelings and promise to never hide anything from you. When you speak I will listen and when you fall, I will always be there to catch you. When you soar I promise to help you reach the greatest heights. I promise to never leave your side, do and face everything together with you. Always and Forever.

Jungkook: Byun Y/N, I am and will always be your loving husband.

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook, I am and will always be your loving wife.

Priest: It my honour to pronounce you one. You may now kiss the bride.

 You may now kiss the bride