Second Meeting

Y/N POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching Netflix becasue that's the best thing to do in my life when suddenly, I got a phone call, from my brother.

(Phone Conversation)

Y/N: Hello? Baek?

Baekhyun: Y/N, there are rogue vampires somewhere who are threatening to kill the travellers in New Orleans......

(Y/N's thoughts):

New Orleans...... the place which means more than anything to me, my home. My past is linked to New Orleans..... It has been 65 years since I have been there. 65 years ago, the mighty Byun Byung-chul, my father and the noble Byun Seo-Joon stabbed each other with the last remaining white oak stake..... they died. Baekhyun brought me to South Korea, so that I could be free from trauma, but, not a single day goes by without thinking about them. I never wanted to leave New Orleans but Baek forced me to come to Seoul. Initially he had asked me to stay with him in Busan but I didn't want to. I wanted to stay alone. Hearing about New Orleans, made me think of the memories my family made. My dad and his siblings were the first vampires ever. 

(Phone Conversation)

Baekhyun: Y/N? Y/N? Are you listening to me?

Y/N: (Snapping out of thoughts) Yeah, Baek.... um.. what were you saying? Do I have to go to New Orleans?

Baekhyun: No Y/N. It is all handled in New Orleans..... Lizzie and Michael took care of it.... but now they are here in South Korea and while we are talking, they might as well be in Seoul.

Y/N: Do I have to do a locator spell now? Baek, you know that I need something related to the vampires to track them, right? And they might be cloaked as well. I will perform a tracking spell with Aria. Together we will be able to track their location.... bonded warlock tracking is easier.

Baekhyun: Just promise me that you won't put yourself under risk Y/N. You have a habit of being a hero but you end up putting yourself under risk. I am on my way to Seoul. 

Y/N: Fine Baek! I promise. But before you hang up, I have a question to ask. When will we go back to New Orleans? We can't leave Lizzie and Michael in control of the French Quarter, we need to....

Baekhyun: Y/N not again with this discussion. We will not go back

(He said that so calmly while I felt rage building up inside of me..... I couldn't control it anymore and for the first time in the 300 years of our existence, I shouted at him.)

Y/N: ENOUGH BAEKHYUN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IT IS OUR BLOODY HOME! HOW... H-HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT GOING BACK THERE? HAVE YOU LOST IT? I WILL GO BACK TO NEW ORLEANS. I WILL GO BACK TO MY HOME WITH OR WITHOUT YOU BAEKHYUN. I WON'T LISTEN TO EVEN ONE WORD YOU SAY AFTER THIS. NEW ORLEANS IS MY HOME AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM GETTNG MY CONTROL BACK IN THE FRENCH QUARTER! THE FRENCH QUARTER IS MINE!

Baekhyun: Y/N! CALM DOWN! YOU NEED TO STOP THIS! THE FRENCH QUARTER BELONGS TO NO ONE. YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO NEW ORLEANS.

Y/N: You promised me Baek.

(I said almost whispering..... hot tears flowing down from my eyes to my cheeks.)

Baekhyun: Y/N, no way. I won't allow you. It is too dangerous for you to go back there after the incident. Please listen to me sister.

Y/N: I have to go. Aria will be here in 2 minutes. Let's get rid of those rogues before the news reaches the mayor.

Baekhyun: Y/N, I love you.... ta....

(Phone Conversation ended)

I hung up. I hung up before he could say anything else to me. I was tired. Tired of always trying to convince him. I heard the doorbell ring... well looks like Aria is here.

Aria: Y/N my best friend! Your brother only calls me when he needs me to help you. When will he ever ask me out?

Y/N: Hello to you too! Anyway, let's perform the spell Aria. Hold my hands and chant after me.

(After the chant)

Aria: I can see them..... they are here! Y/N, they are here at your place!

Y/N: Let's not delay! Shall we go now or what.

NARRATOR POV:

Both Aria and Y/N walked towards the entrance of her mansion. She slowly opened the door and saw the vampires. It was finally time for her to use her powers.

Y/N: ARIA NOW!!

She starts chanting the spell while Y/N spreads out her hands towards the vampires and started saying a different spell.

Y/N:Péthane tóra. Axízete na pethánete Péthane tóra. Axízete na pethánete Péthane tóra. Axízete na pethánete

And with that all of them had vanished in the air. 

Y/N AND ARIA:

Ave Atque Vale! May you find your peace.

Y/N POV:

Well that felt good! Suddenly I heard a phone ring. It was Aria's. Just when I was about to see if anyone had seen what we were doing, I was shocked to see him. Him again.

With his big eyes, he was looking at me! How do I always find him when he is shook!?

He saw everything. I knew he saw everything. There was only one way now. I had to compel him. So I went closer to him but he started walking backwards, his eyes staring into mine.

Y/N: What did you see Jungkook?

Jungkook: Wh-what are you? A-a-are you a monster? Or are you a w-witch?

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't call myself a monster. I would call myself a saviour and knight in shining aromour and so do the people who know me. You saw everything didn't you? You don't have to be afraid Jungkook. I won't do anything to you.

Jungkook: Are you kidding me? Honestly woman, you killed so many weird guys and now they have vanished and you were with another girl....

Y/N: She went to meet her boyfriend Kai! Anyway, now Jungkook. This will be easy just stay where you are and let me do whatever I do. I won't harm you. I promise.

Jungkook: Wh-what? Fine.

I stared into his eyes while I wrapped my hands around his neck and said

Y/N: You will forget whatever you saw today. You saw me just now and you greeted me. Now we are talking to each other.

And it worked. His cheerful smile was back and he looked like he was glad to see me. But that's where I made a mistake. You see I should have totally left him but I didn't and I started hanging around with him. And that's where all the problems started.