In The Night.... With You

Y/N POV:

It has been one week since I compelled Jungkook. Over this week, we were getting to know each other really well. He told me that day that he wanted to get to know me better because he thought I was really cool and stuff. So I thought what could go wrong and decided to hangout. We have been hanging out every single day since the past week and I told him that I work at a bakery, which is true. Anyway... even though he is a very busy person and he has concerts to go to, he manages to take out at least an hour for us to spend time together. Today was again one such day when he was super busy.

Jungkook: Y/N, let's meet today night, I want to take you somewhere special. Be ready by 11:30 p.m. 

Y/N: 11:30? Don't you want to take rest?

Jungkook: No! I will be fine! Just be ready

Y/N: Fine Jungkook! See you!

Jungkook: You too

And he cuts the call. Well I have at least 7 hours. I will just watch a movie until then. More like movies though. 

TIMESKIP: 11:00 P.M

Ah! I should get ready now! I went to my room and started looking for dresses. I found a beautiful red frock that belonged to my mom. She really liked it and so did dad. I decided to wear it.

 I decided to wear it

Well, I thought. I look good! Anyway it was almost time when I suddenly heard the doorbell. Jungkook! He must be here and when I opened the door, I saw him.  

Y/N: Hi Kookie!!

And he smiled.... like he was blushing or something. His eyes were closed but every other feature of his was clearly visible and at this point I realised that he wasn't just cute but he was also handsome. Very handsome. More like drop dead gorgeous!

The mole he had under his lower lip made my heart flutter

The mole he had under his lower lip made my heart flutter. And it was almost like heaven. Seeing him smile, made me also automatically smile.

Jungkook: Kookie? Is that a new nickname Y/N?

Y/N: You didn't like it? 

Jungkook: No it is not that! Only my close friends and family call me that. Anyway, since I have a nickname, I will give you a nickname too.

Y/N: Really? No! Not at all! You will end up calling me bookie or something

He started laughing like crazy and finally he said

Jungkook: Muffin! I will call you muffin because you are so sweet and muffins are sweet.

I was actually really glad that he chose something as simple as that. I was really expecting Bookie or Piggy. Anyway, I agreed and then we went to his car. We sat down and he started driving while I played some music. After about sitting in the car for an hour, it finally came to a halt in a park. The park was very beautiful and the sky was looking pretty too.

Y/N: Really Kookie? 

Jungkook: You didn't like it?

Y/N: No! I bloody love it! Come on let's sit on the grass together.

He agreed and we sat on the grass. We were totally silent and it wasn't awkward or anything. We enjoyed each other's presence and this was just wonderful.While sitting next to me, Jungkook started singing a song. 

Y/N: That was beautiful Kookie! Come on let's lie down and look at the stars

I was so excited and I caught him staring at me with a cute smile, the moonlight falling on his face made his face look perfectly clear and radiant. I was looking at his eyes and my eyes slowly paved their way to his lips. 

As I looked at his lips, I noticed his eyes were looking at mine

As I looked at his lips, I noticed his eyes were looking at mine. But slowly I looked towards the sky and decided to lie down. Just as I was about to put my head on the grass, Jungkook stopped me and put his arm there. He motioned me to place my head on his arm and so I did it. We were both lying down and looking at the sky when he broke the silence.

Jungkook: Y/N, what do you think about the stars?

His sudden question startled me and I turned my head to look at him. He was still staring at the sky. 

Y/N: I think that stars are actually our friends, relatives or anyone who were close to us. I feel like they are looking at us and telling us not to worry if we are stressed because they will always be with us. My mom used to say that  stars are more or less a way to know that our closest ones are always with us. She used to say they are with us, always and forever.

He turned his head to meet my eyes. My eyes were filled with tears at this point but I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. Something about him made me feel safe and I wanted this moment to never end.

Jungkook: That is beautiful Muffin. You said your mother used to....?

Y/N: A few years ago. She died a few years ago and so did my dad. I only have my brother with me right now.

Jungkook: I'm sorry muffin.

Y/N: Don't be. 

Jugnkook: You know, I am glad we are here today.

Y/N: Why? 

Jungkook: I never bring anyone here. You are the first one I brought to this place and I am glad that we are here together. I wouldn't want anyone here except you. And I am really really happy to be here, in the night.... with you!

I couldn't help but blush at his words. I really enjoyed his company too but a part of me knew that I didn't think of him as just a friend I wanted to spend time with but he meant more to me than anyone could ever could. At this point of time, I decided that I would protect him at all costs and I that I will be with him, always and forever. For the first time in 300 years, he made me want to be human. He made me want to look for a cure so that I can become a normal human and stay with him until we are grey and old.