Part 2

"Hello", I turn my head to see Ondreaz. "Oh hey", Lannie nudges my shoulder, "That's Ondreaz!", she whispers. I just roll my eyes. "Um how are you?", " good", I respond raising a eyebrow. Ondreaz just smiles. He has a cute smile I said smiling to myself . Wait, stop it Y/n. I shake my head trying to shake the thought. We turn our attention to the teacher to break the awkward aura between us. The bell rings and me and Lannie change, and grab our stuff about to head out. I feel another tap on my shoulder and see Ondreaz again. " Um hey Y/n, what's your next class?" "Wellness", Ondreaz smiles again and says "Really! That's my next class wanna walk together?" I just nod my head. I look over to see Lannie already gone. Really Lannie, really. We silently walk together. Ondreaz clears his throat, "So um..are you liking the school so far?" "It's ok I guess", he just moves his mouth into a 'oh' shape. We go our separate ways so we can change into our gym uniforms. Ugh why do we have to wear gym uniforms, I roll my eyes in disgust. It's not 7th grade. I nonchalantly change ignoring all of the other girls. Of course I changed first so I walked into the gym. Well this gym is pretty huge, I look around amazed. The gym teacher directs everyone to sit on the bleachers. I walk over towards the bleachers, sitting in an area that is not crowded.
I daze off until I feel someone sit next to me. I look over to see Ondreaz, again. "Is there something you need from me or??" I say confused. "Yes actually, I want to be friends" he says smiling. "But I don't really know you?" I say furrowing my eye brows. I just shrug my shoulders. "Ok sure", I just smile slightly at him. "Okay!" He smiles back. The gym teacher starts to speak but I don't give a care about what he's saying to be honest. I tell Ondreaz the story about 2nd period and we both break out laughing. The teacher gives us a glance but continues to talk. "This whole day is just going to be teacher talking" I roll my eyes, " we couldn't even dance in DANCE class." Ondreaz pats my shoulder, "Preach" he says with a serious face. But in the end we both just started laughing. The bell rings and we head to go change back into our clothes.

5th period.. LUNCHHHH!!! I have invited Ondreaz to sit with me and Lannie. Lannie is already at the lunch table. She takes one glance at me and Ondreaz and smirks. I hit her playfully on the shoulder and she laughs. I turn around to see Ondreaz laughing to. I see Tony walking over to Ondreaz. "Why are you  over here?" He takes one glance at me. "I wanted to sit with my friends?" I smile slightly. Ashley comes over, "Hey Ondreaz!" She says smiling. I look over to see Ondreaz rolling his eyes. Dang I've never seen him mad like this before. "Are you coming over or not?" Says Tony. "No I'm not" Ondreaz says. Tony just shrugs his shoulders, he glances at me one more time, smirking. Lannie tapped me on the shoulder, " Y/n, your face is super red." She tries not to laugh. I cover my cheeks and put my head down. Meanwhile in Ondreaz's head, she's so adorable. We sit at lunch basically talking to each other introducing ourselves more throughly. Lunch is over and we all head our separate ways. Yay science.
                                      *Skip*
Finally school is over. Lannie and me are walking out of the school when Ondreaz runs over to us. "You guys wanna come over to my house today??. I'm throwing a party." "Sure what time?" "8:00, I can come pick you up before if you want me to." "Sure" I said smiling. We say our goodbyes, and me and Lannie head to our dorms. "Partayyyy!!" Yells Lannie, " We have to hurry and get ready!" I look at Lannie giving her the look. "No" says Lannie with a shocked face, I just solemnly shake my head yes. "Guess were going to go shop for a dress!"
          (I'm too lazy) *Skip*
Lannie's dress;

 "Guess were going to go shop for a dress!"          (I'm too lazy) *Skip*Lannie's dress;

Y/n's dress;

( You can imagine hair and makeup )Just as we are done getting ready the doorbell rings

Just as we are done getting ready the doorbell rings. I open the door to see Ordeaz staring at me up and down. I clear my throat. "Let's go" "oh right!" All three of us head into his car and we head to his house. When we get there is a lot of people. I see girls grinding all over the guys, loud music, people talking, or drinking. "Well this is going to be fun!" Said Lannie about to run in and just start going crazy. Like I thought Lannie was gone in a blink of an eye. " Well I'll take you in!" Ordreaz grabs my hand and leads me inside. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashley looking at me with hate in her eyes. I don't pay any attention to her. All of the sudden I look around and realize Ondreaz is there anymore. Great. Now I'm wondering around in a party full of a bunch of people I don't know. I see the couch so I just go sit down. Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand and drag me to the dance floor. I look up and see a man I don't know. I try to jerk my hand away he just pulls me harder. "Let go!" I scream, trying to pull away. I guess he's to drunk to even acknowledge me. He suddenly pinned me to a wall. Trying to kiss me, I gag. His breathe smells like a mix of alcohol and dog sh!t. I push away with my might. I get him off of me for a quick second. But he came back and pinned me harder. That's it. I lift up my leg and kick him where the sun don't shine. Just then out of the corner of my eye I see Ordeaz running towards me. "I've been looking all over for you!" "Clearly you didn't look hard enough" I spat. I walked away from them both. I see Lannie dancing with a group of girls so I just join them.

After about 3 hours of being there people started to leave. I didn't drink a drop, on the other hand Lannie doesn't remember how to walk. I help her get outside. I grab my phone and call a Uber. Just then I see Ondreaz. "Its super late Y/n I can drive you home." I just shake my head no. "It's not safe getting a Uber this late!" I hang up and stare at Ondreaz. "Fine let's go then". The way home was silent, well except for Lannie who was snoring in the back. We get to the door and Ondreaz says bye "Mhm" I reply not bothering to look at him. I close the door take of my make up, shower, and go to bed.

**Hellooooo!! I hope you enjoyed this! Tell me if I should change anything or add anyone! Ok that's it lol baiii**