Part 5

I wake up feeling groggy, man does it feel great to not wake up to an alarm. Wait, what's that smell? BACON. I run downstairs to the smell, and see Ondreaz cooking breakfast. "Woah, do you do this every morning?" "No we just have guests over and I don't want them to starve, now do I?" "Oh right haha my bad." I scratched the back of my head and sit down at the barstool. "Y/n can you wake up Tony and Lannie please, the food is going to be ready soon "okay!" I slowly go up the stairs to not make any noise, as soon as I reach to the top step I can hear Lannie snoring. I slowly open her door and tip toe over to her. "Lannieeee" I say whisper, "get upppp" she just snores louder and turns over, "LANNIE" I shout in her ear, she jolts up quickly saying "I DIDNT EAT THE TORTILLA RAP!" "What haha haha" I say laughing. "Nothing! Why are you waking me up?" She says whining starting to lay back down. "Ondreaz is making breakfast downsta-" before I can finish my sentence she zooms past me almost knocking me over. "Jeez Louise" I whisper, I quietly head over to Tonys room. Ugh why can't I stop thinking about what he did last night?! I open his door to see him drying off his hair, and a towel around his hair. "Im so sorry!" I say covering my eyes, I then turn to walk out the door. But then I hear something that makes me freeze, "Um, Y/n before you go, you might want to pull up your shirt." Tony says awkwardly. I look down to see my tank top pulled down just a bit to see my bra. I instantly turn red, pull up my shirt, and run out the door. Rokabdishajejaksnnahsb, I just want to curl up into a ball! I try to calm myself down and head downstairs, acting like nothing happened. A few minutes later Tony comes downstairs, I try to avoid his gaze because I can already tell that he is staring at me. "Smells good down here" he says sitting down, "I know I'm such a great cook" "I'm surprised you didn't burn down the house, good job!" He says clapping. Ondreaz rolls his eyes laughing. "None do this is burnt right." Says Lannie death glaring Ondreaz, "No!" Ondreaz says wide eyed. Lannie just narrows her eyes at him. I laugh and start eating, but I feel a brush of air next to me and see Tony. He looks at me so I quickly avoid his gaze. I quickly swallow my eggs that I nearly choked. Ondreaz looks at me concerned, "are you okay??" I nod and get up, "thank you for breakfast! After Lannie is done well head out!" "Why so soon?" Says Tony bluntly. I don't answer but instead head down the hall to grab my stuff. I grab some of my things until I get pinned against the wall, "what the he-" Tony cuts me off, "you've been avoiding me, is something wrong?" I look at him and laugh, "is this how you talk to every girl." I push off of me. "We've stayed here long enough, so we'll leave." I push past him. I go tell Lannie that I'm putting her stuff in the car. I go in the car and wait for Lannie to come out. About five minutes later she comes out. She gets in the car, and goes on Instagram. Oh sh¡t. She slowly looks up at and turns her head to me. I glance at her phone and see the photo, I get out of the car and start banging on the front door. I turn behind me and see Lannie slowly walking towards me. Quickly Ondreaz opens the door and I run inside. I dash up the stairs into the bathroom, and lock the door. Downstairs I can hear Lannie shout my name. Just then someone knocks on the door. I jump then I hear Tony whisper, "She's finna kill you!", "don't you think I'd only already know that!" I whisper back, "go before she comes upsta-" "gotcha" I hear on the other side. I scream once I see the door slowly unlock. God, I went to church to many times for this, the devil is at my door step, lord please help me. Lannie bursts through the door and immediately starts tickling me. I push her off of me and start run to a room. I lock it, but just to make sure I barricade it with you few heavy objects. I turn around and see Tony smiling at me. He comes closer and says, "guess it's just you a me." He smirks while looking me up and down. No, uh uh, not today, I slowly move away from him but he keeps following me. "Wait!" I say putting my hand up, "I have a demon chasing after me right now, can you please do this another time?!" He stops a smirks again, "so you want this to happen again huh?" I stand there thinking about what he said. When it comes to me I blush and start stuttering, "n-no t-that's not what I meant! I meant-" he cuts me off saying, "I'm just playing with you" he starts laughing, well clearly. I lay on the bed and stare up at the ceiling, "so what was the whole ordeal about Ashely?", I don't hear a response so I look up, Tony is spacing out. I walk over to him, and get close enough to feel his breath on my forehead—(yes I'm short don't @ me)— he picks me up and puts me on the bed, "gotcha", I roll my eyes and try to push him off of me. Great, now what am I supposed to do. My friend is going crazy, but I think she's staring to calm down, and Tony is on top of me thinking god knows what. I look into his eyes, slowly he starts to lean in.

~*Ha, I left you guys hanging. I'm so sorry for the late update. A lot has happened and my mental health is not super great. I seen a comment saying ol how they thought her name was Ashley, it is haha, autocorrect. I hope that I'll be able to update more quicker. If you want to give Ideas just comment! Have a good day or night!*~