Part 3

The next day I wake up and do my morning routine. I look over at Lannie and can tell she's not coming to school. I drive to Starbucks and get a caramel frappe, of course. I look at Ondreaz and as soon as we make eye contact I look away quickly and walk faster. "Y/n!" Shouts Ondreaz chasing after me. I see Tony chasing after me too. Ondreaz catches up to me standing in front of me. "Y/n! Why are you ignoring me!?" Says Ondreaz in a worried tone. I finally snap saying, "Why am I mad at you!? Because at that party when you left me last night I could've raped! Or worse! You were supposed to be there. I was scared and afraid! I didn't know my one there, Lannie disappeared on me, and Ashley was giving me dirty looks the whole time!" At this point I'm getting angrier and angrier. I look over at Tony and he's looking concerned and angry at the same time. "Who did it?" "I don't know this guy was drunk, plus school just started!" "It wouldn't matter anyway to find the person almost everyone at school who went to your party are busy having a horrible hang over, why even have a party on a school night!" I slowly start to calm down. Ondreaz just sits there looking guiltily. I just walk away from them both. I can see Tony standing there in shock. I get into the classroom early of course.

@AlwaysAugustx

Liked by: pepperedroses, Tony_Lopez, Ondreaz__Lopez, and 105 moreAlwaysAugustx: To sum up Lannie last night😂Username5: Lannie was going crazy!!pepperedroses: Wow way to tell on me like that😅😞Username2: The shade she just threw lmaooAlwaysAugust...

AlwaysAugustx: To sum up Lannie last night😂
Username5: Lannie was going crazy!!
pepperedroses: Wow way to tell on me like that😅😞
Username2: The shade she just threw lmaoo
AlwaysAugust: @pepperedroses Love ya too🥰😂
Read more

I'm boreeddd. Today we actually learnt something in math. But it was just review over last year. Aghhh!! Should I just forgive Ondreaz?? I mean it was a party, and alcohol. What should expect. And why was Lannie staring at me like that at the party?? While I was see in my thoughts the bell rung. 2nd period went by pretty fast. Next thing I know I'm already walking with Tony and Ondreaz. Ondreaz asked me to come over so we could talk. "Tony." I say getting his attention, "Why are you just know acknowledging me?" He just shrugs his shoulders in response. "Also where is your girlfriend she wouldn't want me talking to you." "I broke up with her." "Oh.. wait what?" "I broke up with her, I caught her with this other dude." "If I we're you I would've broken up with he months ago. Who calls their boyfriend by their last name?? 'Lopez get back here!', 'Lopez blah blah blah!'" I say imitating Ashley. All three of us start to laugh. We part our separate ways. We get changed for dance class. We meet each other in the dance room, and everyone is talking and whispering about me. Eh I don't really care anyway. The teacher comes in and tells everyone that we will start with a solo dance, the group dances. After eternity it is my turn.

**Okay as you al May know I am veryyyy lazy. So instead of putting all of these videos in one, I'll just make another one. Basically Pt 3 1/2. Now that I'm looking at it I only have  576 words on here lol. Okay that's it lmao baii**