Part 4

"Um hey Y/n" I turn around a see Tony shyly walking up to me. "I'm sorry about Aubrey." I feel my stomach floating, and my cheeks heating up. "Oh it's fine!" I say quickly. He looks up at me smiling. "I mean-it's fine I guess." I say looking down. "Oh ok, you and Lannie want to come over?" He blurts out "um sure I'll go tell her." He nods smiling "ok! See you at my house!" I just nod and get in the car. "OoOOOoO, what was that?" She says smirking raising a eyebrow. "Nothing! Tony asked me if we want to go to his house, I already said sure so let's go" "OOoOooOooO Y/n's got a boyfr-" "If you finish that sentence you will turn this car around, go back to the ring, and I swear I will-" "YES MAAM!" Says Lannie with wide eyes. I chuckle lightly at her reaction.
                    *At Tony and Ondreaz's house*
"You guys want to play Monopoly?" Ondreaz says, "You guys are going down" Lannie says with total confidence. Lannie is ok at Monopoly, the only reason she is acting like this is because I kinda let her win twice. Don't get me wrong, she just had a tough break up at the time, so I helped her out a bit. But Ondreaz and Tony don't know that. "I'll go grab the board, it's in the closet right?" "Yep!" Replies Ondreaz. I walk down the hallway and into the closet. Well shii, the board is all the way at the top, how can my 5'3 1/2 self reach that. I try to stand on my tippy toes, then try to climb a bit of something's. All of a sudden I feel a hush of wind on my back. I see a long pair of arms reach up for the game board. "Oh! Thanks Ondreaz!" But when I turn around I instead see....Tony? "Dang you thought I was Ondreaz" he moves his hand to his heart as if he was shot. I giggle a little bit. "Y/n? You good your cheeks are a bit red?" He puts his hand on my forehead. I can see a little smirk on his face, I move his hand away, grab to board, and head back out. Ugh he knew why I was red, that little. When I get out there I set out the game board, everyone chooses their game piece and we begin to start playing. "You guys are going down." Welp, Lannie is going to be p¡sssssed. We're five minutes into the game, and Lannie is about to go bankrupt. "What! You guys are making the worst deals ever!" "It's called negotiating" says Ondreaz shaking her hair. "oOoOoOoOo" I say out loud. Lannie stares me down, mouthing 'you better not' "Lannie's got a boyfri-" she rushes over and covers my mouth. She slightly smiles then turns to me, 'shut the fuvk up' I just nod giggling. About four minutes later Lannie gods bankrupt. "Ughhhh what the hełł always win?!" I just sit there quietly hoping she doesn't catch on. "Whatever" she plops on the couch.
*Skip*
We are about forty minutes into the game when Ondreaz goes bankrupt. "Dang it, guess it's just you two." He slowly gets up, then goes sit next to Lannie. I look at Tony, glaring at him. I smile then make a deal. Of course he doesn't take it, but I'm pretty sly, and if he took this deal he would have a eighty-four percent chance of winning oh well his loss. After 5 of playing Lannie yells, "Can you two hurry up already!" She crosses her arm and puffs, "Okay mom" I say sarcastically. I look over again to see Tony staring at me, why is he staring at me like that? Ten minutes later, I look over and see Lannie and Ondreaz knocked out. Dang this has been going on for a while, but now I'm about to go bankrupt. Sh¡t, I went bankrupt, "ha I win!" Tony says jumping up, "be quiet" I say rolling my eyes. I look over towards Lannie and Ondreaz again, and they are still knocked out

AlwaysAugustx

Liked by: lilylime, Tony_Lopez and 118 moreAlwaysAugustx: ??Tony_Lopez: I ship itUsername4: OopUsername2: I'm more focused on the doggo lolUsername8: Awww their so cute!Read moreShe's going to kill me when she wakes up

AlwaysAugustx: ??
Tony_Lopez: I ship it
Username4: Oop
Username2: I'm more focused on the doggo lol
Username8: Awww their so cute!
Read more
She's going to kill me when she wakes up. "Want to watch a movie?" I say to Tony, "Sure". He grabs the remote and switches to Netflix. "I love scary movies!" "Which movie do you want to watch?" I grab the remote from his hands and click on 'The Terrifier'. The movie is about five minutes in, and a jump scare pops up. I scream a bit and jump towards Tony. He down at me and smiles "I though you loved scary movies?" He laughs, I hit him on the chest and get back up. But in a millisecond I feel a hand on my shoulder that brings me back down. "I like this position" he whispers in my ear. Oh great, my heart is racing, and I was just scared to death. Throughout the movie there was plenty of jump scares, and plenty of gross parts. I look at my phone and six movies later it's around ten o'clock. "It's late I think we should go" I go towards Lannie to wake her up, but Tony says something, "you guys can stay over here until the morning, we have nothing to really do tomorrow, and we have guest bedrooms." "I mean it is kinda late, are you sure?" I say, he just nods. I get Lannie and help her walk upstairs. As soon as we get upstairs I get her a room, then head towards the room I am staying in. All of the sudden I get pinned to the wall, the hallway is dark so it's hard to see who it is. I squint my eyes and see that it's Tony. "Tony?!" I saw with wise eyes, "just wanted to say night" "well this is not a normal way to do that." I get him off of me and head to the room. I shut the door and go to the bed. Ahhhhhhh!!!! My checks are redder than a hot chili pepper! Ughh why did he do that?! Now it's for to take forever for me to go to sleep!

Hope this one was okay!! Sorry I posted late! I'll try to post part five later on today! Thank you for all of the support!🥺☺️