Part 6

Tony starts to slowly lean down. Wait, is he really about to kiss me?? Right before he kisses me there is a knock on the door. Tony looks visibly upset and yells, "who is it?". I hear Lannie on the other side. "I um calmed down, you ready to go now?". I don't say anything, I just get up, move the object from the door. I push past Lannie and head to the car.
                      *Time Skip*

"Hey! What was all that about?" Lannie questions as soon as we step into the house. "What?" "Girl you know what, you ignored me, AND you and Tony were in the same room. What happened?" She says smirking. I roll my eyes and plop on my bed. I can't stop thinking about ittt! He was really going to kiss me. After all these years he chooses to do it now. I need to go to the gym to blow off some steam.
Tony POV
To be honest, I like messing around with her. She just looks so cute when she's mad. Maybe we could invite her back over sometime. I start staring into the mirror and thinking more when all of a sudden I hear a door shut down the hallway breaking my train of thought. Is that... Y/n? I walk towards the bathroom door and then realize it is Y/n. I whisper, "She's finna kill you!", "don't you think I already know that!" She whispers screams back. Just then I turn to see a red faced Lannie. She gives me a a creepy smile and walks to the bathroom door. "Gotcha" then she bursts into the bathroom. I chuckle and walk away to my room. A minute later my room door bursts open, and I hear the door lock. I see Y/n barricade the door with some stuff from my room. She finally turns around and sees me. I smile and say, "guess it's just you and me." I finish that sentence with a smirk. I start looking her up and down, walking closer. She puts her hands up and says, "wait!" then explains how she's being chased by a demon, and that if I could do this another time. "Oh, so you want me to do this again?" I say smirking even wider. She pauses for a moment and turns crimson red. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. She goes to lay down, and what she says makes me freeze. "So what was the whole ordeal about Ashely?" To be honest, I didn't even know myself. I guess I just got tired of breaking up then getting back together over and over again. I notice Y/n staring at me, and walking towards me. To break the tension
I pick her up and put her back on my bed. Just before I kiss her, Lannie burst through the door, giving Y/n the chance to get out of the room. Oh come on!
Y/n POV
The car ride back was silent for the most part. Lannie giving me a lecture, and me rolling my eyes and semi listening. Was he really going to kiss me? Nahhh he was just joking, like he was earlier right? The car stops bringing me out of my thoughts. I look up and see we're at... the gym? Lannie gets out the car and gestures me to come on. I dread going to the gym now, I haven't been that sore since I learned how to do the splits in 3rd grade. I force myself to get out of the car, groaning of course. Lannie puts on her gloves and says smirking, "boxing!" Oh god please no, my body can't handle this. Lannie notices my expression change and says, "Look, I'm not mad at you anymore okay? I'm just upset that you keep getting beat up. That you can't defend yourself. Or I'm not there to help you. So just please, try?" Woah, I've never heard her talk like that before. Seeing how serious she is, I comply and we start practicing. After about thirty minutes of teaching me different punches, we start to stretch. "You know, you're learning all of this pretty quickly." "After dancing for years, it happens naturally." "Why don't you fight back?" To be honest, I don't know. "I don't know." We continue stretching silently. Once we head home I check the time and it's only 1:30. I mean we did leave kinda early. I see Lannie taking some pictures, wearing some trendy clothes. Just looking at her makes me insecure. What am I saying?? I haven't really been jealous, only when Tony and-no not going to think about that. I look over to Lannie and say, " You know what, I'm tired of worrying about what people think, I'm tired of people throwing my around like a game of hot potato. I need to prove myself, show them that ima bad b¡tch! How about we head to mall and get some new clothes, and please not to much pink, okay?" Lannie looks dumb founded, maybe even dazed a little bit. "Hello??" I snap my fingers in front of her face. "Girl, I haven't seen you talk like that in a long time! Why didn't you just say so, let's go!" Before I can even blink, she grabs my hand and rushes out the door. "You forgot the car keys Lannie." "The car keys right!" She says before turning around. Ah she can be a pain in the arse, but that's why I like her. She comes back out, dragging me to the car. We end up going to this huge mall, and when I say huge, I mean huge. That's what she said, okay I really wanted to say that, sorry. Where has this mall been all my life! It has ZUMIEZ. I start moving towards it when Lannie pulls my arm and says, "Nope, you always go to Zumiez, Holister is up around the corner!" I must've looked like a sad puppy since Lannie laughed at me. Yeah I go to Zumiez to get a lot of my stuff. The vibes are very much adequate. We get to the store, and let me tell you, the first thing I see is a girl in summer like clothes riding a skateboard. Okay okay looks pretty good so far. After 30 minutes in there, I ended up getting, blue shorts with rips in them, a couple sweatshirts and a couple of shirts. Lannie then starts to drag me to the, nail salon? They have these in here, I need to be coming here more often (you can picture what nails you want). Woah, these look good! I hear a screech next to me and look over the see Lannie looking at me. "I feel like a mom, getting my daughter some nice clothes, and getting her nails done." "Honey, you are only 2 months older than me. But yeah, this is nice" I say smiling. What would I do without her, I can't even imagine it. I look at the time and it's 5:30. We've been here for 4 hours! Ugh I need a nap. We ended up leaving after going to the food court. As soon as we got home, I plopped down onto the bed as soon as I was about to fall asleep, I hear Lannie tell from across the room, "Be careful your nails are still sensitive!" I groan and change my position. I don't know if I'll be able to get used to this, what have I gotten myself into.

8:25 PM
*ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ring* tired of hearing my phone ring I look at who's calling me. Tony 🥰, this dude did not just put his contact name in like that. Wait, I squint my eyes to see that he is FaceTiming me. OH SH-, I get up brush my hair and brush my teeth. I look at my phone to see it stopped ringing, FUC-. I see my screen like up, he's calling again! Wait, why am I happy about that? I dive into my bed, and try to look as natural as possible. I pick up the phone and answer. "Hey" "hey" "About this morning, Y/n-" "oh would you look at that, my moms calling sorry I gotta go!" I immediately hang up. God why did I do that.

Tony POV
What was that? Is she still mad about what happened earlier? I don't know what came over me, how am I supposed to apologize? Maybe inviting her over? Nah that won't work. Oh, maybe I could send her a text!

Y/n💕
Hey, I was wondering if I could take to you for a second, if you're not busy
read

Well maybe I should just wait. Truth is, I've liked her ever since sophomore year. I mean I had feelings for Ashley at first, but as soon as I seen Y/n, my mind would go blank. Every time I broke it off with Ashley, was because I wanted to get closer to Y/n. But then whenever we got back together, it would be to get her off of my mind. But now, I know that I want to be with Y/n. So I broke it off with Ashley. When I found out that Ashley beat up Y/n, I was livid. That girl is crazy, that's another reason why I ended it with her. I now know that I want to be with Y/n, I just hope that I'm good enough.

Hiii, I'm deeply sorry that I've been gone for a while. After seeing everyone's comments and how much attention this has gotten, I've felt good about myself, so thank you🥺😊. I tried to make this chapter longer as well! Also I can't find who said it, but someone requested that instead of using Y/n, use a actual name, so vote in the comments! Also if you have any questions about the story, or need a clearer picture, just ask and I will respond to them all! Love ya 😗