Part 3 1/2

I get up and start to dance. I look over and see Tony staring at me intently. I ignore him and turn away.
                                      *Skip*
We all leave the room to get changed. I quickly get changed and walk to my locker. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ashley speed walking towards me. Ugh what did I do now, I roll my eyes. "You ugly b*tch!" Suddenly the chattering in the hallways quiets down, and I feel a tingling sensation. Wow, out of all these years, that was the first time she hit me. I look at her, "What are you looking at!?" She slaps me again, but this time she slams me against the lockers. "He left me for you!" She kicks me in the stomach. "Ugh just looking at you makes me sick." She and her "goons" start to walk away. Leaving me there are bruised and confused ( ha that rhymes ). I get up, when all of the sudden I feel and sharp pain on my side. I slide back down, and hold my stomach. By now everyone is starting to walk away, making little comments about me. I get up with all of my strength.  I'm to lazy to go to the office. I walk out of the school, get and my car, and drive off.

As soon as I get there I see Lannie on her bed. As soon as she hears me come in she jolts up and says, "Y/n! What did I tell you about fighting back!!" I look at her confused. "Don't look at me like that, one you are clearly messed up, and two I saw the video.!" "What video?" She turns the phone to my direction. I see me and Ashley. "Ugh, look I don't even know why she even came up to me." "Dude, Tony broke up with her!" "Why am I not surprised." I say rolling my eyes. "People are sayings it is because of you!" "What?! He never even acknowledged me before?" "Girl, we need to get you into some lessons." "But it's Fridayyyy I want to relaxxx, plus I'm all beaten upppp!" I whine, making puppy eyes. "Take a ice bath, sleep for a few hours then I'll take you somewhere." "But-" "no buts" Lannie says pointing a finger on my lips. I groan out loud "okay MOM". I sluggishly walk to get a towel and get the ice bath ready.

                                 *skip*
We get to this boxing place. "First we are starting with boxing" "wait what do you mean first?" I say raising a eyebrow. "You're going to learn Taekwondo next" " isn't this unnecessary" I say rolling my eyes. "No it isn't, plus you need to learn to protect yourself, for example at the party!" "I did defend myself! I kicked in the-" "I know I know, go put on the gloves, we are going to start with a punching bag first." I can't believe she is actually being serious right now. "Okay let's start with the basics. Punch the bag lightly." I punch the bag lightly. "Wrong!" I look at her with disbelief, "what do you mean I punched the bag." "Yeah but if you punch like that, you will break your wrist." "Well shii." Lannie demonstrates, but she punches harder. "Keep looking at how my wrists are positioned." She keeps punching the bag. She stops then signals be to try. I punch a little harder. "There you go! Now keep doing that!" I punch again and again, until sweat is dripping from my forehead. "Okay that was pretty good for your first time!" "Let's go to the weight room."
*Skip*
By time we are done my arms are limp, and I'm walking around sluggishly. "Can we stop now?" I say breathlessly. "Yes, I'm tired myself." Lannie says. "When I get my strength back I'm going to beat your a-" Lannie starts to speed walk away. I chuckle and follow after. When we get home we both take ice baths. I'm surprised theses things actually work. I get ready for bed until I hear a knock at my door. I groan a head towards the door. I look through the peephole to see Ondreaz. I open the door, "yes?" "Um I just wanted to stop by to check on you" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "Let me guess you saw the video?" he nods his head. "Well I'm fine you don't need to worry, is that all?" "Um...well.. I was wondering if tomorrow you want to head over to my house, to hang out." "I'm a bit busy, sorry" out of the corner I see Lannie get up and walk towards the door. "Hey Ondreaz!" She says smiling. "Me and Y/n are going to the gym tomorrow, if you want you and Tony can come!" "Really!" "Yep!" I lightly facepalm myself. "We'll see you tomorrow I guess" I say to Ondreaz. "Goodnight" "Night" I shut the door. "Lannie what was that?" I say smirking. "What? I was just being nice." I chuckle "okayyy". She lays down and plays on her phone for a bit. As soon as I lay down I fall asleep.
*Morning*
I hear my alarm go off again. And again I'm met with a nice pillow thrown to my head. "Ok, ok!" I turn is off. I turn off the alarm and get ready. Lannie chucks the keys at me. Of course we drive to Starbucks first. I tell Lannie to text Ondreaz to tell him we are on our way to the gym. When we get there Ondreaz, and Tony are there. "Hey Y/n!" Says Ondreaz smiling. "Hi" "Me and Y/n are going to be near the boxing area if you want to come." Says Lannie. Tony and Ondreaz nod and follow us. What is Lannie planning inside of that little mind. I glance her way and she's smirking a bit. We all put on our gloves, when Lannie motions for me to start. I lightly punch the bag, then increase my punches a bit. One of my specialty's is that I learn very quickly, so in about thirty minutes of me and Lannie practicing, she asks for me and her to spar. We get into the ring, and Ondreaz starts to count down. "Three, two, one-" " This isn't Mortal Combat" I say laughing. Ondreaz starts laughing, "My bad, FIGHT" I roll my eyes smiling. Lannie comes at me quick, dang she's being serious. She tries to throw a few punches, but I'm blocking them all. She aims for my face, but I put both of my arms up. I use my free hand to punch her in the stomach. She backs up a bit, then comes back. She puts her guard up, but I keep punching, thinking of how Aubrey embarrassed me in front of everyone. I then move to her stomach. Then I kick her leg a bit. She falls to the ground, then taps out laughing. " I'm out I'm out!" "I told you I'd beat your a$$" I say laughing. I look over towards Tony and Ondreaz. There mouths are hanging open "you can close yours mouths" I say laughing. For the remaining time, we all just worked out together.

Heyooo! Sorry I've been gone for like forever, it's break, and I have a project to work on! I hope this was ok! I want every part to be over 1,000 so sorry if this is a lot. I also want to say..... 1K VIEWSSSSSS AHHHHHH!! THANK YOUUUU. I hope you all have an amazing new year!!🎆🎇