5

Today it's just Yejun and i. Taehyung had to go to school to finish some of his work so we were just alone. I decided to bring him to his favorite place in the world: Little Paradise. Yejun is quite bad at making friends since he always scares them off, i chuckled.

Yejun does come off scary to some kids but he's a sweetheart. I registered him into the list and removed his shoes to let him play. Than he ran off which made me lose him. I wasn't very worried since here you can spot your child very easily. I just sat down and grabbed my phone and played some games on it.

Then i got a sudden text from Taehyung saying: Where r you? Why aren't you home? I guess he's at my house right now. I texted him back saying: I'm at Little Paradise with Yejun and send it. I closed my phone and stood up and walked towards the counter where you could order food.

There was a guy behind me who kind of gave me the chills. I don't really know exactly why. "Hello! Welcome to Little Paradise! What can i get you?" The worker said at the counter. "Hi, can i get the basic menu for two people?" I said and she nodded. I payed for the food and turned around making eye contact with the guy. He looked familiar but i stepped out of the line so that he could order his food.

I walked back to my table and observed the guy at the counter. I recognize him but i don't remember his name... but suddenly i got flashbacks.

Flashback...
"Miss? Are you okay?" A boy around my age said to me while patting my back. I was going into labor and i felt very sick. "I'll get you to the hospital," he said and grabbed his phone to call an ambulance. "Hang in there."

We arrived at the hospital and i gave birth. He was there for me, a guy who i actually don't know. "Oh, i forgot to introduce myself, i'm Kim Junyeong," he smiled at me. "I-i'm Park Yewon..." this is awkward. It's weird that a guy I haven't met before helped me give birth. "You look pretty young...how old are you?" He asked. "I'm 16," his eyes widened. "You already have a kid? I'm just 17 and i have not done anything in my life so far," we laughed.

End Flashback..

I remember him now...sadly that was the last time i saw him. At least that's what i thought. I looked at the guy who just finished his order and went to a kid. My eyes widened, he has a kid?

I took a deep breathe and walked towards him. He smiled as soon as he saw me, i think he recognized me. "Yewon?" He asked and i nodded, he still remembered me. "Do you also have a kid now?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'm just babysitting for my sister." Ah so he doesn't have a kid. "Anyway, how is Yejun?" He asked, "he's fine," he nodded.

"Did you meet up with his dad already?" I nodded, "yeah, but turns out he has a new family which i accept." "Ah okay then...what about you? Have you moved on?" But i shook my head. I sighed and sat next to him. "No...it's hard to find guys who are willing to take care of a child with you at a young age," he took my hands and looked at me. "Yewon, there are plenty of guys who love kids, it's just hard since it's just a lot of responsibility," i agreed with him.

Taking care of children is hard, especially at a young age. He suddenly let go of my hands and awkwardly chuckled. He regretted holding my hands, we haven't texted each other for a long time also. It was just a awkward silence around us but before someone could say something, someone came in from the door and he was taking deep breathes. It was Taehyung. "Finally! Jeez, why is it so far?" He said.

He looked at me and Junyeong with a weird face and walked towards us and pulled me away from him. "Stay away from her!" He said and Junyeong chuckled. "Tae! Ugh sorry Junyeong, let's keep in touch okay?" He nodded, i took Yejun and we left the place.

"Who was that?" Taehyung asked. "He's an old friend of mine, he brought me to the hospital and help me give birth to Yejun," i smiled thinking about it. Maybe...no, no. He could be the one? But i don't think so..

Taehyung nodded and sighed. "Sorry, i just want to make sure your safe," he's too sweet. "Even though we met like 3 days ago i just want to make sure okay? Because so far i guess only that guy and me have helped you," he's right.
I mean, aside from my mother, Taehyung and Jonghyun no one has ever helped me. My old friends left me when i got with Junho since they also had a crush on him.

Also everyone though i was a slut so...no luck with other people either. I'm grateful that Taehyung is alive...i'm happy that i met him. He's helped me more than my father actually had. Someday...i'll repay him. If he'll have a family of his own i'll babysit them for him.

"Okay, i'll bring you home," he said and opened his car door and put Yejun in his baby car seat. "Aww you even bought him a little seat," he nodded. "Yeah..my parents were asking me a lot of questions when i bought it..they almost thought i had a child," he chuckled. "Then what did you say?" I asked. "I..uh.. that's not important. What's important is rest so i'll bring you home now."

We were riding in his car but the next thing i knew was i fell asleep. I never really got good sleep since Yejun wakes up at midnight a lot.

Taehyung POV
Yewon fell asleep. She's adorable...i stopped the car at the side to grab a blanket from the back. Yejun was also sleeping, i guess he got his cuteness from his mother. I chuckled...damn Tae...why can't you just tell her? I can't...it's just weird and plus we don't know each other for that long. But what if she'll meet up with your mom and says that she's your girlfriend?

My eyes widened. I never thought of that...Gosh Tae your so dumb! I whispered as i hit my head. I sighed and started the car back up and drove off. Just make sure to be by her side and don't let either of my parents see her.