7

I am very nervous to see my old friends again. We haven't seen each other for a very long time, so it might be a little awkward.

After an hour we arrived at a big mansion. It had a very nice front garden and a little pond. I stepped out of my car as well as Hoseok hyung. "Are you ready?" He asked and i nodded. I miss them. We entered the mansion and the first person i saw was Namjoon hyung who greeted me at the door. "Taehyung! It's good to see you again!" He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Welcome! Jimin and Jungkook couldn't make it but it's fine! That gives you time to hang out with your hyungs!" He smiled. Namjoon didn't change at all, he's still that caring and love able guy. Same with Hoseok too, they both haven't changed. Unlike Jimin and Jungkook, i've lost contact with them both after middle school so i wonder what's up.

Namjoon brought me downstairs where Jin and Yoongi were. This place is very cool, it has a hangout place underneath. Jin hyung was just relaxing on the couch and Yoongi hyung was listening to music. Their eyes widened as they saw me. Well, Jin hyung was the first to notice me though. "Taehyung!" He ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. Yoongi hyung then noticed me and waved at me. He does care of course but he doesn't like to show it, so he hasn't changed either.

It's been like...i guess 4 years since we last saw the group. We parted ways because, Jin hyung wanted to pursue his acting career, Yoongi hyung just wanted a break and make music, Hoseok hyung is also just wanted to a break and get better at cooking and Namjoon hyung had to go the America for a solo concert. The maknaes including me had to finish our studies so that's why we parted ways.

It was Namjoon hyungs suggestion, everyone agreed but you had to promise to keep in touch in the groupchat. Eventually no one really talked anymore in the group chat so most of us lost contact.

"I heard your going to graduate soon, have you been doing well?" Jin hyung asked. "Yeah," i replied. It's just awkward to talk to them. I was very close to them but since we have not spoken to each other for a while it's kind of hard to pick up a conversation. "May i ask who's house is this?" I asked and they looked at each other. They all pointed at Namjoon and Jin. "We're roommates," Namjoon hyung said.

Huh...so they are probably the only ones who kept in touch with each other. "What about you Yoongi hyung? How have you been?" I asked. Yoongi plugged his earphones out and closed his phone. "I've been alright, Hara has been a little clingy it's kind of irritating me." Hara is Yoongi's 'girlfriend'. Actually soon to be wife, Yoongi doesn't like her in a romantic way though, he's only doing this because it's an arranged marriage.

You might think, why didn't Yoongi say no? Because Hoseok hyung isn't with him. Hoseok and Yoongi hyung are very close even though they're pretty much each others opposites. Yoongi doesn't love Hoseok as his boyfriend but as his best friend. Hoseok has pretty much been his guardian even though Yoongi hyung is older. But since Hoseok hyung got with Yungmi they probably lost contact.

"Are you planning to divorce her soon after though?" Jin hyung asked him in which he just shrugged his shoulders and plugged his earphone back in. "So, has any of you heard anything from Jungkook or Jimin?" Namjoon asked. They all shake their heads. I really want to know what they have been up to. Speaking of which...i forgot to check up on Yewon!

I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket, glad no one was paying attention. "Hello?" She answered. "Yewon! Sorry for not calling you, i'm with my old friends right now, are you okay? How is Yejun? Are you guys eating enough? Did you already eat dinner? You know what? i'm coming to you don't worry-" I bombarded her with questions in where she just chuckled. "Thank you for caring Tae, i'm fine, don't worry. I can take care of myself, you just have fun with your friends, no need to worry about me or Yejun," she said.

I just sighed, "sorry, it's just ever since i met you i've just been worried," i said making her giggle. "Thanks Tae but you should just have fun with your friends alright? I'm going to put Yejun to sleep now, have fun!" She said and hung up on me. I took a deep breathe and look at my side where Hoseok hyung was staring at me. "Ooooh! Taehyungie has a girlfriend!" He said and pointing at me. He repeated the same sentence till the others finally noticed him.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Jin hyung said and teased me. Yoongi hyung just chuckled and minded his own business again. "I don't have a girlfriend," i said and sighed. "She's my friend who has a child, i was just worried." Jin hyung eyes widened, same with Namjoon hyung. Hoseok hyung was just listening. "She's just 17," i said which shocked them. "And you have been helping her?" Namjoon hyung asked and i nodded.

The three looked at each other and looked at back me, smiling. "I don't know her but i already ship you two," Jin hyung said and laughed. Namjoon and Hoseok hyung agreed. I looked at Yoongi hyung but i guess he fell asleep.

After a long while of them teasing me they finally stopped and decided to end the day. "Make sure you drive safe," Namjoon said to me before i entered my car. "Of course hyung, at least i can drive," i teased him which made him chuckle. "Don't worry i'll get my drivings license soon," i nodded and gave him one last hug.

I couldn't give Jin hyung a hug because he already went to bed. I already gave Hoseok hyung a hug and Yoongi hyung is sleeping over with Jin and Namjoon hyung. I hopped in my car and drove off, i just saw Namjoon waving at me as i left the house. I'm happy to see them again, i just hope Jimin and Jungkook are alright.