11

"AHHHH IS THIS YEJUN!?!?!?!" Yongsun shrieked. None of them have really seen Yejun yet, except for Yeonjin but that's because we are quite close and we text often.

Taehyung chuckled at Yongsun while Yeonghyeon was amazed at my house. He was surprised that even though i'm just 17 i managed to get a beautiful house like this and take care of myself and my kid. "I can't even take care of myself and imagine if i had a kid!" Yeonghyeon said while laughing.

We were all sitting on the couch downstairs, this time Yeonghyeon was playing with Yejun. "I'm proud of you sis, although i really want to know what happened to the father of Yejun," Yongsun said. "Well, we are on good terms we still text each other from time to time but we aren't dating. He already has a new girlfriend and he's planning on marrying her soon," i smiled thinking about it.

Sure, Junho is the father of my child and i was devastated when i found out he left me. But still, i'm happy that he actually started a new life, if he's happy then i am happy too. Good thing none of my brothers know him so he'll be safe. For now at least.

I chuckled because of my thoughts which caught Taehyung's attention. "Why are you laughing?" He asked but i just shook my head then he eventually forgot about it and just let me be. "So Taehyung...what do you do for a living?" Yeonghyeon asked while putting Yejun on his lap. Taehyung shrugged, "i just go to school and take care of my mother and after school i would sometimes visit Yewon to check on her," he soon added.

I looked at Yongsun who seemed amazed by Taehyung even though he was just 18 years old. "You don't have a job or something?" Yeonghyeon also asked but Taehyung shook his head. "My mom says it would stress me out so i would have to wait a little bit," he said. Yeonghyeon then stopped asking questions and went back to playing with Yejun. He really loves kids.

After a little while Taehyung looked at the time and realized he had to be home now. "Uh i'm going home now my mom would probably be mad at me," he chuckled. My brothers nodded and said their goodbyes to Taehyung while i lead him to the door. "Did you like today?" He asked and i smiled at him. "This really made my week better, thank you again," he smiled also. He gave me one last hug before hopping in his car and eventually leaving.

I sighed and closed the door. I turned around and saw my brothers smiling like idiots at me. "What?" I asked and then they looked at each other and laughed. "It's obvious," Yongsun said. "What is?" I asked. No reply whatsoever, instead they just laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them. "Tell me or i'm taking away Yejun from you guys," they gasped and hugged Yejun. "Fine...it's obvious Taehyung doesn't like you ad friends...but more," Yeonghyeon said making my eyes widened.

"Of course not! We're just friends!" They shrugged while smiling and took Yejun upstairs. "That's what they all say!" Yongsun said before closing Yejun's door. Ugh i mean, i miss them but they are still very annoying. Surprisingly they are 25 and 22 years old.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and it was Yeonjin. "Hey Bro," i said as i answered the phone. "Hey, sorry i couldn't stay long," he said and i chuckled. "It's find but honestly i did wish you were here," i imagined him smiling because he probably knew what was wrong. "They were teasing you about Taehyung right?" Yes he was right, he could just read me like a book even on the phone when he can't even see me. "Yeah..." i heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone.

"They were already teasing you before you even saw us," i rolled my eyes, they haven't changed. Even though Yongsun and Yeonghyeon were the older brothers they acted a lot like the younger ones and Yeonjin acting like the eldest. But they all share a trait though, they are very caring a protective with me even though they can be playful at times. Normally back when we were younger they acted like my bodyguards to keep me away from boys. Surprisingly they aren't doing anything to Tae.