chapter thirteen.

slowly, my eyes began to open. i quickly moved my hand to my face to block the blazing sun from my face. groaning, i turned on my side in hope the sun would piss off. but it didn't. my eyes were still swollen from crying and my heart was still scarred from heartbreak. sighing, i pushed the black covers off of me and stared at the ceiling. i stayed there for a good few minutes contemplating on what i should do. eventually, i made my mind up and moved to a sitting position on my bed. i cracked my neck and stretched my arm. bit by bit, i was moving to fully get out of bed. grasping for energy, i fully stood up. 

finally.

mustering a fake smile on my face, i got dressed. i put on a nike jumper, track bottoms and socks. i didn't even care what i looked like at that point. slowly but surely, i made my way downstairs to the living room. 

"oh hey harry." cal turned to face me.

"hi." i said in almost a whisper. my throat was really dry so i went to make myself some water. i looked at the glasses in our cupboard. there was one that said 'haz and madz" on it. i sighed and picked the glass next to it. 

"you alright today?" cal asked me, with an eyebrow raised.

"of course why wouldn't i be?" i answered back

and that's when the lying started.