chapter twenty.

harry had listened to what simon said. infact, it was repeating over and over in his head. he couldn't make it stop. it was as if someone had made it into a CD and was playing it over and over.

"haribo." that was katie's nickname for him. harry turned around and saw her at his door. he gave a weak smile as she sat down next to him.

"hey." harry said. he quickly rolled his sleeves up so that she wouldn't see what he had done to himself. harry was embarrassed. everyone would just hate him more than they already did.

"i'm not happy with you." she stated, crossing her arms. harry stopped in his tracks. why was everyone turning against him. they were meant to be his friends, but instead they were picking arguments with him.

"why?" harry's weak smile was now turned into a frown. wasn't going to last anyway.

"you know why. you've missed 3 sidemen shoots, which let the guys down. they want to help you, harry, they really do. but you need to co-operate and do things for yourself. you keep turning the guys and i's help down and we can't keep letting you be like this. we're worried about you, and you don't even see it." a stray tear made its way down katie's face. they were worried about him? why would they worry about someone as lame as him? he thought he was a waste of space anyway.

"i know you're worried about me. i know the guys are worried about me, but i'm broken. a lost cause. i don't know why you guys bother. it's only a matter of time before they kick me out of the sidemen. it's what i deserve anyway." he sighed, using his sleeve to wipe his eyes.

"what about the drugs, harry?"

"i'm fine."

"you're clearly not and everyone can see it." katie left his room, slamming the door behind her.

harry sighed once again, chugging the rest of the bottle of vodka that was beside him. he couldn't be sober for this.