chapter twenty-five

"tears filling up my eyes, sorry i never apologised."

TRIGGER WARNING - MENTIONS OF SU*C*DE, DR*GS, AND DE*TH

chapter twenty five.

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER :)

it had been 3 days since harry passed. since simon and jj found him. outside his flat, the fans made a memorial for him. out of the people who showed up, one person caught simon's interest.

it was maddie.

simon was angry; he wanted to punch maddie. shout at her for making his best friend like this. she posted her feelings about the whole thing on social media, but it still didn't make up for everything she did. maddie broke him, and made him like this. everything was her fault, and she didn't even realise. she killed one of the things that meant most to him. it panged his heart.

 it panged his heart

mxddie./ray: i'm sorry, please forgive me haribo💔

comments have been disabled.

she acted as if they were still together when he died, when they were actually the opposite. simon sighed, and turned around to see ethan.

"i really miss him." he said, standing on the balcony. loads of memories flooded back to ethan, like how they would film harry's videos in the spot he stood. the countless house parties, barbecue's, and just pure memories and friendship.

they couldn't make any more memories with harry, only look back on the past ones. this thought upset the sidemen a lot.

"we all miss him." simon said, wiping a tear from his eye. he rarely ever cried, but simon would today. for harry.

the next day.

dear harry,

words can't even fucking explain how much i miss you. i miss your voice, i miss your warmth, and most of all i miss your smile. i wish there was more i could have done. i wish we could have helped you. now your gone. one of the people i valued the most of all, and now there's no way of getting you back. you were here, and now your gone. just like that. it really hurts, but it's not your fault. it's the people of this day and age that manipulated you into being like this. it was all those drugs you consumed, even though i begged you to stop. and life isn't measured in years, it's measured in the live's you touch around you. you left a big whole in my life, and i'll love you forever.

-katie xo