Chapter 3- Aiz

I hate short books yet I've written the shortest one yet. :/

Bell's POV:
I'm being dragged in the party with by welf yelling about all the girls and I hear Hestia growling quietly. I was about to just walk back out the door but I can feel eyes on me and I turn to meet beautiful gold/brown eyes. The girls face started to turn a light pink. I can't help but feel a little better about being here now. I flash the beautiful girl the biggest smile I could muster up.

"HAY BUNNY BOY" being yelled by no other than the worlds biggest bully...Bete loga. Why did I come again?? I look at him and he gives me this 'your dead' look and all I can do is shudder. "Come on over here bunny" is all I hear replaying through my head after Bete said it with a growl. I start walking over hearing the steps behind me knowing it's Lilli, Hestia, and welf just by the steps.

Once we make it there after what felt like we were walking through quick sand a red headed girl steps over to us. "Sup bunny boy, I'm Loki, the beautiful blond is my future wife Aiz and-" after I hear her name I can't help but not pay attention to this Loki guy. I zone hin out as I turn to get a better/closer look at the girl. The blond girl with the golden/brown eyes name is Aiz. Now that I think about it I haven't heard about her so she must be in a higher grade. I'm not a very social person but along with that I've avoided older women as Bete steals them all away.

"HELLO BUNNY!" I snap out of my train of thought to see and very mad Loki, and annoyed Aiz. "S-sorry what did you say?" I stumbled over my words as I turn my attention back to the taller female. "I said why are you here" Loki replies harshly. "Im here to have fun i guess, I only came because welf made me." Welf is the party man, he's only a year older than me but much bigger than me and half the 12th graders. I met him in 7th grade when u was being picked on and he stood up for me and ever since we've been inseparable.

"Well since your here why don't we okay a game..TRUTH OR DARE!" Bete intervened with a slight yell to his already loud voice. I didn't sign up for this..

Just realized how cringey I used to write.