Chapter 4-Truth or dare

Most overused scene and I used it lmao.

Aiz's pov:
What is this idiot doing?!? "Sure" is the first thing I hear when I see Bete smirk like satan when he watches people burn. This is going to be a good time..my poor bunny.

It's been about 30 minutes since the game started and I learned the short girls name is Lilli and well she sure hates the taste of hot peppers. Hestia doesnt like bugs, I mean who would if you had to eat 2? Welf seems to be enjoying his self, laughing up a storm in only his boxers at the white haired boy who's name is Bell. Bell was dared to take 4 shots and now it's my turn. "Alright Aiz I dare you to kiss a girl." Welf snorts when Bete says his dare for me. "KISS ME PRINCESS!" Loki is yelling in my ear as all I can do it stand there not knowing what to do but all I can do..run.

I didn't sign up to be humiliated or shown off by Loki. Loki and I used to be best friends until one day she decided she was in love with me. Ever since then I've never had that best friend I once had. I've never had someone to talk to or have listen to me and my issues. It really sucks.

Bell's POV:
I'm half wasted next to a half naked dude when the beautiful blonde is dared to kiss a girl. I thought she was with Loki to be honest but I guess now. She got up quickly and ran but not at any speed she ran faster than you could count from 1-3. I looked at everyone to see if this was a normal thing but by the horrible looks on their faces I guess not. I got and ran after her but then I can head Hestia right behind me saying 'I'm coming too'. We run around for about 10 minutes when I come across an alley and I hear sobbing. I check to see if it's Aiz and it's not...it's my friend sanjouno.

I slowly walk up to her and hug her as she explains what happens. After she's done crying she looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and smiles. I told Hestia to split up with me so it's just me and Sanj right now. As we hug I started to caress her cheek and then She kissed me, as she left her lips on mine it felt so wrong. Me and Sanj have been friends for a while, she calls me her knight and I kinda like the name. I knew she liked me but not to this point but I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I let it happen. Well I let it happen until I hear a huge gasp come from none other than the girl that caused all of this..Aiz.

I got chocked up on my own spit.