Chapter 7- Is he okay?

I stay forgetting people actually read my stuff and enjoy it. :/

Bell's pov:
I stood there shocked at what I just heard. Why would she say that? Is she jealous? Is she mad? Did something happen? I mean I knew Hestia didn't like her but the feelings are returned from Aiz as well. I was just speechless. "Why" I was a little angry that she thinks I would listen to her.

"She's dangerous." Aiz sighed. I was taken back by the reply but out into curiosity.

"What do you mean? That doesn't make since. We're literally in high school. She wouldn't hurt a fly." I started rambling.

"Trust me, she's bad news. You don't really know her." Everything she says is confusing me more and more.

"Bell. You need to listen to me. She's bad news. She's using you." Just ask she kept going I felt my head start to spin. My legs felt weak and soon enough everything went black.

I woke up to hear speaking. I couldn't open my eyes as it hurt my head. I wanted to get up but I couldn't feel anything. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I screamed. It felt like I was in a sleep paralysis. I was freaking out. No one could hear or help me and all I was stuck doing was listening in the dark. I tried shaking and moving around but nothing worked. I felt so weak. My heart was beating so fast i thought I was going into cardiac arrest until a voice that sounded so familiar spoke. "Is he going to be okay?" Hestia. I knew her voice better than my own. I could hear the fear and worry in her voice. I wanted to get up and hug her but I couldn't move.

"He should be just fine but for now he's in a coma. Give him a few days and he'lol wake up." A stern voice said. "What if he doesn't?" Lilli. She's always been the doubtful one and I mean can you blame her?

"If he doesn't wake up we will have to run a few more test but for now we shouldn't worry about that." The Im guessing doctor said.

Soon after a long deadly silence I heard a door close and a sob broke out. "Bell come back to me. Please. I love you. Your my best friend. You were my first ever real friend." Hestia begged out. She's always been there for me but right when she's in need of a hug and reassurance I'm not there. I feel so vulnerable and stupid. How could I let her down? "Stop being such a crybaby. He's fine." Aiz boomed. Sometimes she can be very scary. Under that mean, stern voice I know there's a sweet girl in there. "Oh shut up." Hestia half yelled. "If you didn't drag him away to do whatever you were trying to do, probably steal him away we wouldn't be here." Hestia sounded angry. More angry than I've ever seen her. I hate when my friends fight. I couldn't do anything though.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies, calm down. You all heard what the doctor said. He should be fine in a few days." Weld, my man. He's always making things better and worse at the same time. He lightens then mood between others but puts himself in the hole. "OH SHUT UP UGLY!" The girls all yelled and just like that weld is now a ball of sadness. I couldn't help but laugh. But when I laughed I felt my body move. I started seeing a bright light and then my surroundings showed. I saw Hestia and aiz and Lilli and weld and chairs and everything. I could help but smile.

Hestias pov:
There he was. His dry lips curved into a slight smile. His eyes opening up to meet mine. His adorable laugh that makes any bad situation good. He's back. My sweet bell is back. I ran over to hug him and I never wanted to let go. "Why are you crying?" Bells dry voice whispers in my ear. I felt my cheek with my free hand to feel a hot liquid. I never realized I started crying but now that I do I cried harder. "I missed you so much. I won't let you ever leave my side again." I felt like apologizing for everything I've ever said or done. But then he pushed me back. I felt my heart break as he pushed me off of him...

I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm going through a little bit of stuff here and there and I'm so sorry :((