Chapter 8-

I'm so sorry this is short and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been in the hospital. This chapter was already wrote and I won't be writing one for a while so I hope you enjoy. Again I am so sorry :(

Hestias pov:
"Sorry my back kinda hurts." Bells voice cracked. At first I thought he was going to reject me but seems like I do dig into things a little to much. I giggled and soon my giggle turn into a full on laughing fit. I felt so dumb and stupid at that moment I didn't know what to do. My bells here. Happy, safe, and okay and that's all that matters. Nothing could ruin this moment or so I thought.

"Bell. I'm so glad your okay." Aiz's annoying voice cooed. I felt like rolling my eyes so far back into my head I couldn't see the lies. "Save it Aiz." Bell said. I was shocked to hear that come from him. He's so fragile if you even looked at him wrong he'd break but something strong come from those words. He seemed mad but not mad at her but more like the moment. I couldn't help but smirk just a little. "Can you guys give me and Aiz a little space?" Bell asked. I for sure thought that he would say me. I looked at him and his eyes gave me a begging gaze and I could say no. I shook my head yes and walked out with weld and Lilli to go sit in the waiting room, while worrying about what's going to happen in that room.

Bells pov:
"What do you have against her?" I asked and Aiz's head dropped low. "I like you" she replies. As I was shocked and didn't know what to say I stood there. "So you must pick. Her or me." She said in the most serious tone. "But ill give you a few days."