Chapter 6- whats the plan

Thank you so much for 2k views ((: I never thought a story that I wrote would end up being viewed by so many people it honestly makes me blush lol but I'm sorry for not updating the story in so long.

Bells POV:
After staying up all night texting Aiz, I start to relative how chill and nice she is. It's 5 am and nobody is up and they usually wake up around 6 so I'll start breakfast.

After about 30 minutes pancakes, and bacon are done and I may have went a little over board so I called Aiz and asked her friends and her to come over and eat with us.

Time skip to when Aiz gets here

"Hey bell" Aiz looks beautiful this morning. "Hi and Um hello everyone else" after a little awkward silence someone speaks up. "BELL IM HUN-OOOO FOOD!" Just by the voice I knew it was Hestia. She's usually the last to wake up but her fat ass can smell food from a mile away so of course she's up. "Belllllll can you make me a pla- whats she doing here?" Hestia but herself off and have this nasty look to Aiz that I've never seen her make to anyone. She sneered her nose and continued with "Well I see you have a taste for raw" with that comment Aiz spit orange juice up her nose. She started to cough like an insane person and all I could do was laugh.

After a while things started to calm down. Everyone but me, Aiz, and Hestia we're asleep so it was kinda awkward. I was watching a movie on tv with Aiz snuggled into my side and Hestia on the other side. If Hestias glare was physical then Aiz would be on 6 feet deep in a hole Hestia laughing and me hung to a pole with knives in me. I felt something on my head and I move a little to see Hestias hand fall from the top of my head. I felt a little bad after seeing her face drop but I tried acting like it was nothing.

Soon enough Aiz got close to my ear and sad in a very low voice "we need to talk and I mean right now." I nodded and stood up but as I was about to move I saw Hestia knocked out on the couch so I grabbed a soft blue blanket and covered her up before leaving with Aiz. We walked outside the house  and sat on the porch chairs. There was a long pause before she said something that shocked me.

"You can't hang out with Hestia anymore."

Alright I took a long break and well I've kinda been writing another story but i haven't uploaded any of it yet because well the ship has a lot of shit wrong with it like the age gap, the characters would never be together, and just stuff that doesn't make sense so yeah but I've enjoyed writings a story for myself plus I've been taking time to read Joshler stories lmao so I'm sorry I'll try and update faster.