The Virtual Pain

When I woke up I saw blood, chains, lava, and stone all around me. I looked beside me to see Moose just waking up. I was terrified out of my mind and I could tell Moose was as well. I have been through many things, but this may be worse. I just notice a see-through virtual gummy bear looking thing in the corner of my eye. I turned into its direction and so did Moose. "What are you and who are you?" I interrogated. "Oh, so you really don't remember me." It said in a static-like voice. "I can make you remember everything if you like, but I will come at a cost." It said with a malicious grin. "What the cost?" Moose asked skeptically. "It will have to be the most painful process. You will feel all the pain you have ever felt in your entire life." It said with a bit of happiness in it's voice. I looked at him with a glare and within that glare was a hidden fear that I didn't want to show. I looked at Moose and I could see that he didn't want to do it too. He wasn't as good as me at hiding his fear. "What do you think, should we take it," I asked Moose. "I don't know what happens if it's a scam. What are we going to do if we take the wrong deal." He whispered. "I agree, I want my memories back, but not with such a risk," I stated. "The question is, do we really have a choice," Moose said. With that stated, I made up my mind on what to do. "I'm going to do it," I whispered. "If you are doing it then I guess I will too." Moose regrettingly. "We will take the risk," I said commandingly. I could see the virtual bear grin. "Then you made the right choice." He said with an evil smirk.

I soon blacked out again to only wake back up to see that Katie, Timmy, Beth, and some of the robots standing over us. "Jay are you okay? What happened, you and Moose just suddenly blacked out." Beth said shakily. Moose soon was woken up by the mustache man and his son I think. Moose had woken up with a groan of pain. He looked at me with fear in eyes. I too was afraid, but for some reason, I hide my fear. Suddenly a rush of pain hit me like a truck on full speed. I almost screamed in pain along with Moose. We were crouched on our knees. I heard voices trying to scream out to me, but to no avail. The pain was so unbearable. With every pain, another memory popped into my head. I relived my whole entire life hating and loving all of it. I felt like days until the pain subsided. I fell to the floor in harsh raspy breaths. My vision was blurry with unknown tears. I tried to move my body, but I did it all in vain. I couldn't hear, see, or feel anything but pain. I was mentally and physically scarred. My whole life flashed in a painful blur. I can't believe I forgot all of these memories. My body was too tired to do anything, I'm surprised that I'm still awake actually. Thankfully being awake didn't last long as I fell into sleep well deserved.