Investigating the Old Base

Moose and I decided we could rest after, so Moose, Golden Freddy, Toy Chica, and Funtime Foxy and I went on the mission to visit one of Virtual-Freddy old bases. We were sneaking in trying to stay out of danger. We were close to the first base. It still looked destroyed from the bomb that we did. "Are you guys sure you're going to be alright? We are not inside the base, so we could still turn around." Golden Freddy advises. "We don't have time for that, if Virtual Freddy has any more time then he could start making more clones and bases. We are not the only one that learned from our mistakes, sadly." Moose said dismissingly. The animatronics went silent, they knew he was right, but were still worried none of the less. We went inside the base, even though it was destroyed by the T.N.T we still had to be careful of booby traps. We sneaked around the rubble to see is throne room with him in it. We were surprised by this, but after so many years I learned to keep a straight face and I put my back to the wall silently. The others began to follow my lead. I pulled out Beth's mirror and began to angle it to the right degrees to see what's happening without being caught. The others were confused at first, but Moose soon got what I was doing. In the mirror, I saw he was able to bring back some foes I wish I didn't have to see again. "So if I help you, I get to get revenge on those miserable brats and have some of the world to rule over." The Warden said excitedly. "Yes, I will make sure you have at least ⅓ or ¼ of the world at least. The Warden giggled like a schoolgirl at this. "You hear that Mrs. Molly we get to rule the world together!" He told his doll. Purple Guy soon came around the corner with a scowl on his face. "Are you really going to have this maniac working with us Virtual-Freddy?" He growled. "He's literally talking to a doll like it's a person." He exclaimed. "Your one to talk! I'm not the one who created a bunch of stupid animatronics that killed my kids! Then went on a killing spree because of it!" The Warden remarked. Purple Guy was now furious at this. "I will be careful what you say, William, you don't know what will come back to haunt you." The Warden said with a sly grin. The now named Purple Guy was shooting daggers at the Warden. "I hope Jay and his group of lackeys kill you again, Jon," William said with spite. "Now..Now...William, we need him to create durable and smarter clones for us. We can't have him dying on purpose now can we?" Virtual-Freddy said with a condescending tone. He nodded his head reluctantly and then looked away. "Now with that out of the way, we should try to build bases around the park. It will be harder to find them and destroy them since now those 2 idiots of scientists decided to make the park bigger for the rest of the Funtimes and Rockstar Aninmtronics, even left room for the scrapped ones." He said evilly. "We will rule this world with an iron fist!" He smirked. I turned to the others and whispered that we should be heading back. We quietly made our way out of the base and as soon we were at the exit we made a mad dash for it back to our base. When we came back in Moose was winded and gasping for a breathe. "Oh..are..you..not..out..of..breathe..." He gasped. "Maybe, because I don't just drink moose milk all day and lay around." I said with a smirk.