Staying Up and Rediscovering Abilities

Its been a couple of days since we went into Virtual-Freddy's base. I have been training or just teaching them the ways we fight in fnaf, the way we need to fight in prison and a little from Japan. If some of the animatronics weren't on then we taught them later. The only downfall to teaching them for a couple of days is that we gave them time to do what they wanted as well. We may have gotten an upper leg since we heard some info we shared with everyone and we talked to some of the animatronics that was off. Everyone was finally down learning on everything and I could physically rest, but my mind was still whirling with memories and new information. Even though my body was screaming for me to rest especially after training with animatronics on fighting, but I was restless. So many thoughts were going through my mind at the same time. The others could tell that I was a tiny bit; stressed even though they didn't say anything. I could see it on their faces. "Hey, Jay?" Katie asked as she came up to me. "Yeah Katie, what's up? I asked softly. "Are you going to rest anytime soon, I mean it's really unlike you to stay up. Even if it is against your will and you're forced too. Besides you love sleeping and everyone else is resting." Katie said with concern. "I just have something on my mind...I will go to sleep soon, besides I'm not the only one that should be asleep right now." I replied as I turned her way. "Touche, but still, I don't want my best friend worrying about her fiance if he passes out." Katie retorted. I laughed at what she said and slowly turned straight once more. "You should get some rest, I'll be back in a moment." I said distantly. I could see her look down and shake her head and walk away from the corner of my eye. I sighed and kept looking at the night sky. After what felt like 5 minutes I went inside to finally get some rest.

When I woke up I felt like I was being prodded on. I opened my eyes to only be blinded by the ceiling light and to see a dark figure above me as I only see their shadow. "Hey, dude! Crying Child wants to show us something come on!" Moose said quickly with excitement. When I fully woke up, I stumbled to the back room still exhausted from staying up for as long as I did. "So glad you can finally be with us Jay" Crying Child's dad snickered. "Yep...what did you want to show...us" I yawned. Crying Child and his dad pulled out something I thought I would never see again. I was still dazed until they showed us that both of our staffs still had their abilities. "Woah dude, they still have their abilities!" Moose said excited. I could already tell that it was going to cause Mayhem. "If I remember correctly you guys had some abilities as kids as well," C.C.D said. (I'm sorry, but it was turning into a hassle.) "Oh..yea..." Moose and I said at the exact same time. "I wonder if I could.." I said trailing off into my thoughts. "If you could do wh-" Timmy asked before I cut him off my teleporting behind him. I saw him about to turn around I flying upwards to the ceiling so he couldn't see me. Everyone was laughing at the scenario of Timmy trying and failing to find me. I finally landed behind him, I knew he could sense someone staring at him from behind. He slowly turned around like the people in the movies. "Boo," I said smiling trying to make my voice deep. Timmy screamed like a little girl while jumping 5 feet in the air. Everyone was laughing while Timmy was yelling how it wasn't funny, at least everyone got a laugh.