Chapter 1: The Arrival

A/n: A little heads up, I will try to reduce the use of pictures in this story so I will only use pictures for characters that aren't part of the original series. 
_______________________________________

??? pov 

It has been so long since I was near other humans. I am hunted but I can't rest, I am damned but I can't die yet, I have a mission and I swear in the name of the almighty that I shall finish this mission and if it costs me my body, my mind, my soul. But I am tired after all this time I am so tired. I hear something, the sound of a beast that is ravishing, devouring the flesh of its victims in an abandoned building. I enter there are devils, at least six of them, one is a stray. In the name of the one and only God I shall bring it to its end, may the souls of those that suffered at its hands rest in peace. 

3rd person pov 

In the abandoned building the stray devil known as Viser is fighting for her life. The group around the Gremory heiress is damaging her to much, her legs got sliced off by the knight, the rook threw her through the whole room and the queen is torturing her but just as the king, Rias Gremory gets ready to deliver the final blow, footsteps are heard, heavy and slowly getting louder. 

???:" In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit..."

The person, considering the deep booming voice of a male, begins talking, no praying and the devils have to hold their heads in pain. 

???:"... I shall be the sword of the lord, I shall cut down those who taint his creation. May they burn in hell for all eternity. Amen."

He stands in front of Viser, a gun aimed at her head and fires, the stray dies and a red glow covers her body before slowly creeping towards the male. His clothes and appearance are hidden in the shadows and the red glow enters the gun. He turns to leave but the Gremory heiress isn't happy with his interference. 

Rias:" Stop! I want to know who you are and what you are doing in my territory!" 

???:" It doesn't matter who I am or why I am here but this territory isn't yours it belongs to the Sitri heiress, you are nothing but a parasite."

He continues walking which agitates the red haired girl even more. 

Rias:" Kiba!"

Kiba:" Yes president!" 

Kiba rushes at the unknown man but as he strikes with his sword the stranger blocks it with his gun.

???:" A devil such as yourself should consider that I have killed your kind before any of you were born, I know how fast a knight can be."

He pushes Kiba back and leaves.

Rias:' Who does that guy think he is!'

Rias:" Koneko, follow him and find out as much as possible about him!"

The small white haired girl nods and leaves. She follows the stranger around town and although it is in the middle of the night he seems to always find someone willing to give him directions so that he ends up in front of the abandoned church but Koneko can't follow him inside so she decides to report back and end her work for the night. Inside the church it is silent as the stranger has a staring contest with a group of fallen angels and stray priests.

???:" Oh lord, your lambs have turned against your will."

Suddenly a loud bang is heard and blood begins soaking the clothes of the stranger. Freed Selzen, the coward of the Lord, has shot him from behind.

Freed:" *manic laughter* That was too easy and here I thought that another exorcist would be difficult to deal with!"

???:" Then you shouldn't turn your back on me."