Chapter 2 : Alone Again

What happened so far...
The stranger that arrived in Kuoh has managed to get the attention from at least one of the heiresses that rule the town and he cleaned the old church of stray priests and fallen angels.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

The stranger is working on the church again while Asia is in school. He hasn't had problems with any of the devils anymore but leaving Asia alone close to the devils makes him uneasy. It just gets worse when he feels another devil, probably Phenex, enters the town and immediately he makes his way to the school. Arriving he sneaks onto a tree from which he has a good view inside one of the rooms and he sees the heiress of the Gremory family and one the youngest son of the Phenex, but they aren't what concerns him, he is looking for Asia and he finds her with the devil boy that stupidly tried to fight a trained exorcist. He can't hear what is said inside but after the Phenex leaves, the small white haired girl opens the window and stares right at him, she knows he is there but she doesn't say anything.

Rias:" Now that that is done, Asia do you want to help us out?"

Asia being the ever helpful girl she is says yes and Rias proposes for her to become a part of her peerage.

Asia:" What would that mean?"

Rias:" You would be able to help us, at the cost that you will never be able to enter a church, you will be in pain when you try to pray or to read the bible and most importantly you will be affected very badly from all sorts of holy magic and weapons."

Asia:" But I can help Issei-San if I become a devil?"

Rias:" Why, yes, of course!"

Asia agrees to the horror of the stranger who gets down from the tree and without caring to hide from sight he leaves, only to run into a certain blonde guy from the student council.

Saji:" Stop! You aren't a student or part of the staff from this school so identify yourself and tell me the reason for you being here!"

The stranger looks at the shorter boy and grabs him by the face before nailing him above the school entrance with some bayonets. After he left a girl with brown hair that is kept in twin tails leaves the school, searching for Saji and as she finds him she let's out a scream in terror. Meanwhile the stranger has arrived in the church again and begins to pack Asia's things together neatly, before setting them down outside of the church and closing the door as he re enters. A few minutes later Rias' group with Asia arrives at the church.

Rias:" I can't remember that anyone would have repaired it."

Asia:" That was the kind father."

She goes to knock on the door but before she can do so the voice of the stranger sounds from behind it.

???:" Your things are in the cartons beside the door."

His voice is hollow and seems weak.

???:" If you devils won't be gone in exactly a minute from now I will kill all of you."

Rias:" That would lead to another great war, would you really risk that?"

???:" I am not part of the church anymore, if I kill you only the devils will come and then I have to kill them too."

Asia:" Father, what is wrong?"

???:" Why?"

Asia:" *confused* Why? Why what?"

???:" Why did you decide to abandon the holy way? Why did you want to leave the grace of God so desperately?"

Asia:" I don't understand."