Chapter 6: Before The Storm

What happened so far...
The stranger battled and defeated Kokabiel and made a proposal to Xenovia. Now he's waiting.
_______________________________________

Wrath:' Why are we waiting again?'

Gluttony:' Didn't you listen the first time?'

Wrath:' I was never known for my patience.'

???:' But you have been patient so far.'

Wrath:' I want my sister to awaken and I want my other siblings back before we end this.'

???:' And that's why we wait. The leaders of the three factions can't just ignore what happened.'

Wrath:' And you hope they will bring three of the others here?'

???:' No, but the leaders coming here means Michael will come here too.'

Gluttony:' You want to remember?'

The stranger doesn't reply as the church door is opened by Xenovia, who has a backpack with her.

???:" It seems I was right?"

Xenovia:" I was banished from the church and branded as a stray exorcist."

She has her head lowered looking at the ground as she hears the heavy footsteps of the stranger until the tip of his boots are in her view.

???:" Do not fret my child, I shall take you under my wings to our salvation. Now come, your room is waiting and we have things to discuss."

As she follows the large man back into the church they are watched by a certain young girl who immediately turns to report to her king.

Rias:" It's such a shame that she didn't take my offer."

The red haired devil sits behind her desk while her peerage is situated around their club room.

Issei:" I don't like that we aren't allowed to do anything about that guy."

Akeno:" Issei, he defeated a Cadre Class, without our help."

Kiba:" Bouchou, I don't think that he is a threat as long as we don't get in his way."

The knight is sitting next to Koneko on one of the couches.

Rias:" What do you mean Kiba?"

Kiba:" He wouldn't have helped me or given me advice if he wanted me to die, in fact he had more then one possibility to kill me."

Asia:" I too believe that the father isn't a bad man, he is kindhearted."

The blonde bishop is sitting on the couch opposing Koneko with Issei next to her.

Kiba:" But something about him is off."

Koneko:" I agree. He has holy power, but it seems to only be latent."

Rias:" Not from what Sona told me. He burned his way through the barrier that the student council created, with holy magic, but that doesn't help us uncover who he really is."

Kiba:" That isn't what I mean, he knew of the Holy Sword Project and even said that he knows what happened to those of us that were resurrected before Issei."

Akeno:" You mean he could have been present during-"

Kiba:" Yes, but I am afraid you'd have to ask him yourself."

Akeno as well as Koneko gain thoughtful look on their faces and after a short while they look at each other, determination in their eyes.

Rias:" *sighs* I won't be able to make you forget what you just agreed on?"