Chapter 3 - The Auction

7:34 AM

As I got home, the sun was just beginning to rise. I walked into my house and sat down on my bed for the last time. But, weirdly enough I was kind of happy. This house has only been something for me to stay at in between school and other activities.

7:39 AM

I sat down in front of my mirror, looking at myself. I had dull blue eyes and light brown hair with natural blonde highlights, it reached down to the bottom of my B cup sized breasts. Freckles were coated across my nose and cheeks. I had little blemishes spread across my pale face. Messy bangs that ended right above my black, metal-frame glasses, covered most of my forehead. I dislike my forehead because it looked weird with the lower part of my face. I wasn't pretty but I wasn't too ugly, I was right in the middle.

7:44 AM

I brushed my hair and put on some light makeup. A little mascara, blush, and some nude colored eyeshadow.

7:49 AM

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth so they shined like pearls. I put on a thin layer of dark red lipstick that balanced my face just right. I sprayed two squirts of my French Lavender & Honey perfume and put on some deodorant. Even if I didn't want to be a slave, I still wanted to look good for all of the demon Masters out there.

7:57 AM

I put on a pair of distressed skinny blue jeans, and a black t-shirt. I slipped on my Osiris and walked to the door, waiting for the slave guards to come for me.

7:59 AM

I sat by the door, waiting, my eyes on my phone waiting for the seven to turn to an eight and the five and nine to turn to zeros.

8:00 AM

Three perfectly timed knocks rang through out the house. They were punctual, that's for sure. I opened the door. I was met by two clean men with crew cuts and crisp black suits, their eyes blacked out entirely.

"Anastasia Smith?" One asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Come with us, you are being taken into slavery because you have officially turned 18 on July 19. Any questions?" He stated.

"No." I mumbled.

They took my arms and led me out to a black Escalade. One opened the door for me and I climbed into the tall vehicle. Even though they're demons they treated me as if I was fragile, obviously not wanting to harm me before I am auctioned off to the highest bidder.

The inside of the Escalade was a plush leather interior with air conditioning and heating. A 45 mm was sitting on the dash in the front seat. I guess some tried to run or hurt the demons so they put them down.

I buckled up and looked out the tinted window as we drove to the auction house. The scenery whizzed past and we were soon arriving at the large white building. The words 'Auction House' were put up very large above the door. We walked up the steps with the house looming over us. One of the slave guards opened the big oak wood door.

"Thanks." I murmured.

I was greeted by a fairly large room that was lined with folding chairs. There was a welcome desk at the front of the room with a door to the left of it. We walked toward the desk and a female demon with, of course, blacked out eyes greeted us with a mischievous smile.

"Hello, I take it you're being auctioned?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at her name tag which read 'Ruby'.