Chapter 5 - Confession

~OMG I almost have 200 reads!! Ahh! This is so great! Thank you all for reading! You mean so much to me!! Also, this chapter has some 'strong' language in it. And a few suggestive paragraphs.~

"He's the King of Hell! He's the one who planned to set off all the bombs, he's basically the ruler of the world now."

I stared at Castiel. "Seriously? My Master is the King of Hell!?" I shouted.

Cas shushed me, "Don't be so loud!"

"I can't believe it... He's so nice."

"NICE? Are you taking drugs?" He wondered.

"No, why?"

"Yes, Castiel, why would she be taking drugs?" A voice said behind us.

I turned around and saw Crowley leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets. Cas looked at his feet.
"No reason, sir." he mumbled.

"That's what I thought. Now, if I'm right, which I am, you still have chores to do." Master said standing straight up.

"Right, sir." Cas stated, his eyes never leaving the ground.

"Then I suggest you get to it."

"Yes, sir." Castiel quickly turned and left.

"Anastasia." I flinched and looked at Master.

"Yes, Master?" I asked.

"You are required to wear your uniform at all times. Shoes are not required at all times but you may wear them if you wish." he informed.

"Okay." I said, my eyes on the ground.

"Okay, sir." He corrected again. I decided to test my luck.

"There's no need to call me sir, Master." I retorted as I stole a glance at him. He had an amused look upon his face.

"Quoting Harry Potter, eh?" He chuckled.

"You've read the books?"

"Of course. They're classics."

"Well, not really, but whatever." I paused. "Wait, so you're not gonna punish me??"

"Well, not right now. I'm quite amused."

"Okay," I paused. "Master, can I ask a question?"

"You just did." he replied

I huffed. "Can I ask two more?"

"Of course."

"Are you really the King of Hell?" I asked slowly.

"Of course. I once was King of the Crossroads then I took over the real deal."

"Why would you want to control such a terrible place?" I asked.

"Power is everything." He said as he sauntered towards me. "I have so many demons at my feet I could get anything and everything I ever desire." he explained.

"Also, why rule Earth and have human and angelic slaves if you have so many demons?"

"Because demons have been to Hell, it's not as much of a threat to them. For humans, the mere idea of being sent to Hell is terrifying."

"Wow you're actually really intelligent." I mused.

"Were you expecting something else?" Master said, drawing nearer.
He stopped less than a foot away from me.

"I have another question."

He nodded for me to continue.

"How do people even become demons??"

"Easy. They get sent to hell and their souls become so twisted and destroyed they become something evil. Something inhuman. And then, over time, they're released to the human world to wreak havoc as they please." He explained.

"Wait... How'd you become a demon?" I wondered aloud.

"I sold my soul for a few inches."

"Did your height really mean that much to you?"

"I'm not talking about height, love." He chuckled. My face flushed as I realized what he meant.

"Oh. Well, on that note, I'm going to go to my room." I said quietly as I shuffled to my room.

"Lunch is at 1:30. Be there." he ordered.

"Okay." I called out as I shut my door. I climbed onto my bed, laid down and started thinking about Crowley. A few inches? How big is he now? What does he look like nak- I sat up abruptly. NO. You cannot think about him like that!! Or about his really nice brown eyes, and his adorable smile. Oh, and his cologne that you could smell from across the room. Shit. I like the King of Hell.

Fuck.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 12:43. I decided to take a short nap before lunch to try and get Crowley off my mind.

I pulled the comforter up to my chin and closed my eyes. Sleep enveloped me quickly.

~(some light smut ahead)

I walked around the vast dark room. Large shadows casted by a lamp in the corner loomed up in front of me. I saw a crack of light underneath a door and carefully walked towards it. A deep melodic sound was coming from the inside. It sounded like someone was humming. I slowly opened the door to a black and white themed bathroom. A huge mirror covered up most of one wall. A black marble double-sink was sitting under the mirror with a toothbrush and towels on top.
I walked towards the end of the bathroom where a tall shower with a white and black curtain had steam escaping from above. The humming got louder as I neared the shower.
"Anastasia? Are you going to join me?" The once humming voice called out. I looked down and saw I was naked. My mind kept saying no but my body wouldn't listen and walked up to the shower curtain. My hand pulled open the curtain, and there stood a perfect, wet, handsome devil. I looked up and down Crowley's body. A few extra inches indeed.
I climbed into the shower, hot water rising goosebumps from my cold skin. I could not take my eyes off of him.
"Like what you see, love?" He teased. I didn't answer. He sauntered closer to me, "C'mon, don't be shy." he said as he grabbed my hips and started kissing my neck. He said my name in between kisses. I started to moan as he nibbled on my neck. His voice got louder and louder-

"ANASTASIA!" I sat up quickly, waking up from my dream. I glanced around my room and was slightly disappointed I wasn't with Crowley in his bathroom. I looked up and saw Crowley in the door way, smirking.

Shit.

"It's 1:30, love. Lunch is ready." he said gazing down at me. "You still don't have your uniform on."

"Sorry, Crowl- er... Master. I fell asleep." I stuttered, my face still flushed after the events of my dream.

"What were you dreaming about. You were pretty loud." he said as he walked toward the door.

"Oh-" my face burned even more. "Nothing. I don't remember." Crowley chuckled.

"Sure. Be down in the dining room in 5. Lunch is waiting."

Crap. Not only do I like the King of Hell, but also have wet dreams of him. Of fucking course.