Chapter 13

Authors note- So honestly I left off in a really shitty place. Both for me and you, I'm sorry. But it's going to snow here Saturday (it's 11/12 right now) and I hope to get a real coat by then.

Happy 1K views!!!! Thank you!!

Overview: Rafael is unconscious for the time being (I don't know exactly what to do with him right now so ya..) and Olivia, Munch and Fin have a drink at Olivia's apartment (baby Noah is going to join us soon) and they talk about the old days then get into some serious stuff... (So here we go!!!)
______________________

Hands reached for the bottles of scotch and wine on the coffee table. The hands belonged to Olivia and Fin as John still nurses the 3 fingers he had pour only minutes before.

They all were a little tipsy.

'Funny uh? All of us still cops and all drunk, just like the old times..'

Olivia's mind raced as they all sat there in silence, drinking away whatever problems they had now.

"Remember-" Fin started "remember when I tried to hide all of Munch's sweets and he walked in and we threw it at a uni?" He laughed, so did Olivia knowing the expression on John's face all too well.

John sipped at the bourbon that created a warm slight burning sensation in his throat and stomach, watching the two others laugh.

"Those were the good days" Fin spoke again and leaned back into the couch knowing that they could keep the obvious away forever.

The oblivious question that hanged over the three of them, what happened to the Rafael they knew?

The question was just not something that could be answered in a sentence or two, but nobody really knew.

"I'm sorry but were all think it; What happened to the Barba that we knew" John said tiressly, tapping his fingers on the glass of the cup.

"He changed with the cancer"

"We knew it and we all saw it but we didn't do anything.."

"We didn't know what to do, we are and were SVU detectives not shrinks"

"But still"

"He tried those cases just as much as he had before"

"True"

"But it doesn't mean that we know or don't know what triggered him"

"Maybe- maybe one day he'll be back too it"

"Maybe."