Chapter 12: Hospital Visit

Unedited
___________

BANG

The room was silent, no chirping of birds, no owls hooting away, it would have been so much more beautiful if you weren't standing there with a bullet between your eyes. The gun dropped to the floor and Demitrius lost all confidence and cockiness as he quivered before you.

Expecting you to fall to the ground, the others pursued in trying to destroy the bubble, and yet, you didn't. You didn't move, you didn't shudder or fall, you just stood there, until that painstaking glowing grin pierced their views.

You reached your hand up to your forehead and pressed your index finger to the bullet wound that seemed to shoot straight through your skull. You examined your finger, black liquid coating the edges as you flicked it away, smiling.

"How-how are you not-"

"Dead?" You suddenly squealed enthusiastically, "you do remember who and what I am, right?"

He pondered for a moment, never taking his eyes off you, until his own went wide in realisation, "oh shit..."

"Oh shit indeed!" You laughed, "mortal weapons do absolutely no harm to me!"

Your enthusiastic voice rang through his ears. It was like a bell, low and confident, until loud and petrifying. You unclipped your dress from your legs and let it flow to your feet as you adjusted your crown. When you looked back, you weren't smiling.

"In less than thirty seconds," you began, gesturing to the illuminating bubble that housed your friends, "that bubble is going to burst and my dearest pet will rip you limb from limb until your nothing but pieces of flesh, meat and bone."

He looked over into the glowing sphere, meeting the illuminated eyes of the large purple dragon, her scales were flared and her teeth were bared. "I know you dearest, you wouldn't let that happen in front of your son and friends."

"And what if I did? What if I let her?"

"So what, you'd show them who you really are. You may look like a Queen, a warrior, but you are nothing but a murderer."

"Get out if you want to keep your pathetic life."

He grinned, fixed his suit and blew a kiss towards you, "this isn't the last you'll see of me darling, you've made more enemies than you have friends."

"Leave."

"As you wish," he winked and took flight, soaring out the window and into the star filled sky, vanishing into the clouds."You will be mine sooner rather than later!"

You sighed and cupped your face in your hands. Bags hung beneath your eyes and your hair was a mess, your dress was crumpled and your sword lied on the floor away from you.

"What is happening to me-"

POP

You spun around only to find Bunny on all fours colliding into you and knocking you into the ground, sitting ontop of you as he cupped your face in his paws. He bombarded you with questions as he helped you up, earning a dizzy groan in reply.

"Bunny! Enough," North ordered as they came over. Bunny's ears flattened against his head as he held you up, until you poked his cheek that is.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?!" Tooth and Vanish screeched, taking you from Bunny and wrapping their arms around you, eyeing the wound on your head.