V. l o v e m e

LOVE ME SINCERELY.

you venerated the secluded diamonds of the night and claimed they were barren stardust compared to the galaxies in my eyes. you explained how i was the scent of petrichor after a rainstorm; so lusciously refreshing and soothingly unique. you told me the sunsets were envious of my unparalleled beauty as you shaped me into an arcadian anchor and boldly swore you'd always be my side.

LOVE ME MELODIOUSLY.

you wrote me ethereal choruses and rained enchanted sopranos over my golden crown. you pulled me in with harmonious whispers, but your symphonic tongue ultimately persuaded me to stay. you let the rhythm of our synchronized heartbeats morph into tunes of everlasting security and turned those solemn hymns into tranquilizing lullabies before you serenaded me to sleep.

LOVE ME ENDLESSLY.

you were my paradise island. you showered me with empyrean gifts and saccharine adoration that even the divinities above us were unworthy of. you whispered idyllic eulogies in my ears and carved sinful etchings into my flaming skin. you drowned me in honeyed lagoons of comforting ardor and glorified madness; only to revive me with dimpled cheeks and crooked grins.

LOVE ME ACHINGLY.

you danced with me on remnants of broken glass and found solace in my arcane agony. you burnt down the very foundations of heaven; envenoming its white clouds with your necrotic breath and cursed malevolence. you rose from its embers like a phoenix reborn at the dawn of pandemonium; leaving behind the bittersweet aftertaste of melancholic sonder and paradoxical serendipity.

LOVE ME RUTHLESSLY.

you guided me to the brink of our endless universe and pushed me over the edge of your dying inclination. you watched me fall faster and deeper into the endless abyss of your blackened heart and beamed victoriously at my fading silhouette as you awaited my impending slaughter. and as our amber skies collapsed on us; you merely closed your eyes, laughed, and welcomed ruination.

LOVE ME LETHALLY, BABY.