Past From Hell

Requested by bevwilliams94617. I hope you like it.

"Hi, can you tell me where I can Che Romero"? A woman in her forties asked.

"Oh, you mean Taza"?

"Yeah, I guess. Whatever". She rolled her eyes. You sat down the box of things that you were getting out of your car and headed into the house that you were beginning to share with Taza.

"Okay, follow me". You guided her into the house and told her to wait so you could get him from the garage.

"Hey babe, there's a woman here wanting to see you".

"I'll be right out". He wiped his hands and put up his tools coming out to the living room. Tazas heart stopped for a moment and began beating faster than every. It was a blast from his past that he wanted to long gone.

"What are you doing here"?

"You called me and said you had papers for me to sign".

"I told you that we would meet somewhere. How did you find my house"?

"It's not that hard. I asked around town".

"Um, you know her"? Confusion talking over your head.

"Know her, honey we're married".

"Married? You're fucking married"? You yell at Taza who huffed rubbing his temple.

"He didn't tell you? Wait, who are you"?

"I'm his girlfriend".

"Wow, a little young there Che. Don't you think"?

"Just shut your mouth and sign the damn papers". Taza went to his desk and pulled out a orange envelope and a pen handing it to her.

"Woah, I always liked the bossy Che". She winked at him, bitting her lip.

"Shut the fuck up. We're done, I've moved on so now get out". Taza ripped the papers from her hand after she got done signing them.

"We'll see, papi". She blew him a kiss and you lost it. You slapped her across her smug face, grabbing her throwing her out the front door.

"Stay away from him. Don't come back if you do I'll rip you to shreds with my bare hands". You hissed at her, you gathered herself and ran to her car. Speeding off.

You slammed the door shut and turned on your heels watching Taza try to sneak away.

"Taza Romero, you stop right there". You ordered, pointing your finger at him.

"I'm sorry".

"Why didn't you tell me you were married"?

"I didn't want you to know that I screwed up when I was twenty three and married the wicked bitch of the West. It was my past and I thought we were divorced but when I went to the court house I found out I wasn't".

"Why did you go to the court house"?

"To make an appointment to get marriage licenses". "I wanna marry you but I needed to divorce her first. I'm sorry I didnt tell you and she comes her ruining what we have".

"She didn't ruin anything. I got a shock of my life though. I just never saw you the marrying type. You seem so independent and not wanting to be tied down".

"That's why I broke it off with her plus she was sleeping with half of my old tribe. She's a whore. Started off as one and will die one. But then I met you and everything changed. You made me want to settle down and be a husband".

"Aw, Taza. My love, I love you so much". You ran to him, jumping in his arms kissing his lips deeply.

"I'm really sorry. From now on I'm never keeping another secret from you".

"But is there any more secrets from your past you need to tell me? Like do you have any kids or another wife"?

"Well I don't know the kids part but no more wives". He chuckled as your jaw dropped.

"You were so not careful when you were younger. But that changed and I'm glad that I found you".

"I'm thankful I found you. You made me a better man".

"So. Will you marry me"? He asked squeezing you tight.

"Yes, of course. I'll marry you". You kissed him with passion and desire.

"I promise to be an amazing husband. I'm not making the same mistake twice".

"I won't let you make any mistakes under my watch". "I definitely wont turn out like her".

"Good, cause she's a bitch and you're the love of my life". "I love you so much".

"I love you more and I can't wait to marry you. Mr. and Mrs. Romero". You smiled widely.