Christening The New Office

Requested by nailsnailsnails. Part one of your requests. I hope you like it. Thanks for requesting❤

You finished putting up the last picture as there was a knock on the door. Turning around you saw Hank standing there with a buque of flowers and balloons.

"Hey there, Mrs. Big shot". He came in giving you a kiss.

"Hey. I'm not a big shot". You said smelling the flowers.

"What are you talking about? You got this bomb ass office".

"Yeah, because Patterson wanted my office for years and now he's fucked his way to the top so now he can get what ever he wants".

"Thats not true". Hank sighed sitting down on the leather couch.

"Right. You see that girl standing at his door? She's my assistant, them to are having an affair. He wanted my office so he can be with her. She's also the bosses daughter". You said pointed threw the blinds towards your old office, the girl twirling her hair and flirting to the older man sitting in the office.

"Ooooh. Why don't you tell the boss"?

"Because he doesn't care. He's fucking his assistant. This whole building is fucking someone other than their spouse". "It's like a office orgy".

"So who you fucking"? Hank asked crossing his arms across his buff, kutte covered chest.

"Just you I swear. I don't find anyone in this building desirable. They're either eighty years old or just out of high school".
You walked over you to him sitting down on his lap.

"I find you very desirable". You started kissing his neck, his hands rubbed up and down your thigh.

"How about we give your coworkers something to talk about"? He told you while unbuttoning your dress shirt.

"Not on the couch".

"Why"?

"This is Patterson's couch". You started giggling as Hank pusher you off, getting off the couch with disgust.

"Fuck, why is it still here"? He said pumping his hands full with hand sanitizer.

"Office warming gift".

"Doesn't matter my ass would have sweated anyways. What about putting this blanket down". He went through on of the unpacked boxes.

"It's very scratchy. Feels like you're getting covered with cactus. Another office warming. Probably has a bunch of semen stains on it as well". You bellied over laughing as  Hank threw it in the trash can stomping on it.

"Is there anything in this office that hasnt been touch by a pervy co-worker"?

"My desk. That's the only thing I asked to take. I really like my desk". Hank smirked.

"You wanna ride"?

You didn't have to answer, Hank started stripping, you shimmied out of your skirt and pushed Hank against the desk. Thankfully it wasn't setup yet. That was a mess you didn't have energy to clean up after your ride.

Hank jumped on the desk laying down, you crawled through his legs, hovering his body kissing along his torso.

"Fuck, baby girl". Hank groaned as you took him in your mouth sucking the head of his cock.

"Shh, I don't want to be the first to get caught". You giggled on his stomach as you kissed up his chest. Straddling his waist, your hands resting on his chest as you grind against his cock, getting him nice and wet with your juices. Just the thought of getting caught made you soaking wet.