8

Natasha was the first to wake up the next morning, wondering where she ended up. And how she ended up half naked, she looked beside her and started smiling, James was hugging his pillow in his sleep and it made her heart melt. What if i was able to wake up next to that everyday? My day would instantly be made. She slowly got out of bed, not bothering to put on something else. Because she didn't know where her bag ended up being.

She walked around the cabin to find her way to the kitchen, once she found it she started brewing some coffee, she found eggs in the fridge and decided they would eat eggs for breakfast.
Somewhere halfway through cooking breakfast she could hear footsteps starting to creep up behind her and soon two arms were wrapped around her waist, she smiled and leaned back a little.

"Morning sleeping beauty," James chuckled, "it smells delicious,"

"Sleeping beauty? I woke up before you, watch your words."

"You fell asleep in the car yesterday and never woke up, who's talking now." He laughed, and natasha mumbled a few words under her breath, not wanting to give in. "But it's alright, you looked cute doing so,"

"Oh great you watched me sleep," she snickered. "Creep."

"I guess that's only fair, as i fell asleep at your place and you totally watched me sleeping,"

"Your snoring is just adorable okay!" She said in defense, but laughing anyways. She wiggled out of James' his grip and dropped the eggs onto two plates, pouring them both some coffee as well, and dropping the bread into the toaster.
James just watched her move around the kitchen so smoothly as if she had done that for years. He grabbed the coffee's and opened up the backdoor, placing the cups on the outside table before getting back inside and helping Natasha in the kitchen. As the bread was toasted they brought their plated outside and sat down in the just rising sun, both sighing contently.

"This view, is stunning..." Natasha breathed, gazing over the lake that was shimmering in the sun. "I don't know how you knew, but this is my happy place, the peace. The quiet, the smell of nature around, and at every corner, it's just... perfect.." she looked at him and James smiled at her.

"I guess, i just had a feeling for it?"

"How even did you find this place?" She asked when she slowly sipped her coffee, resting the cup on her knee as she pulled them up to her chest.

"Well, i came here as a young boy, when i first came to the United States, i felt terrible because you know, i left my country and everything was new. I had nothing, and i was just miserable. So my parents took me here and, well, it helped me ease some of the stress that it all brought," he sighed, remembering his days as a kid when he came along here. He rather not be remembered of that time, just like Natasha didn't want to speak about it. "So it's like my safe haven? Probably," he chuckled, eating his breakfast. Natasha could only nod. Because she shared the feeling, but wasn't going to bring it up.

"It's beautiful," as are you. She thought to herself as she smiled at him.

After they had breakfast and freshened themselves up, Natasha was still wondering what was behind this all. There was more to it, she just knew it. There had to be more. She was sitting on the small couch in the living room when he came walking back, "so what's the plan today?"

James began to laugh, he expected that question. "You really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then, come along." He held out his hand, and she took it gracefully. Letting him lead her to whatever he had planned for them.
__________________

there wasn't much of a plan, he lied, something he was good at, but regardless it took her by surprise still. he had told her to take her swimsuit and some good long-distance-walking-shoes. no context.
natasha did as she was told and packed her stuff, letting her imagination run wild. she was assuming a walk that would lead them to a place to swim.