Chapter 13~ A Tough Battle Was Fought

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Y/n, please come out. We can explain ourselves." Lloyd said. I stayed quiet trying to block out the noise. Honestly, I'm not upset that they kept their identities a secret from me. Yeah I'm a little disappointed, but that's natural. Right now, I just want some alone time. After everything, I just need time to process this.  

I close my eyes sinking down into the tub. Yup you heard me, a tub. I decide to take refuge in the bathroom since it's the only place with a lock.

"Y/n please we're sorry for not telling you sooner-" 

"I know, you didn't want to burden me with the knowledge you guys were the secret Ninja Force. Maybe with a hint of not trusting me." I sink more into the tub. 

"Wow she's was spot on." I heard, whom I assume was Samurai X. 

"So you aren't mad at us?" Nya said. I sigh and shook my head.

"No, just a little disappointed. I just need time to myself." 

"Alright then. Come out when you feel ready." 

There was silence after that. 'Finally some alone time.' 

'ꂑ ꋰꈼꁅ ꋖꂦ ꂠꂑꄞꄞꈼꌅ.' 

"Oh fuck me." 

Twenty minutes have passed and I'm about to lose my shit. The weird voice in my head was lecturing me on how I'm was acting like a child and how he wanted the very best for me. 

"Okay, fine I'll leave the stupid bathroom. Don't get your panties in a twist." I said, leaving the bathroom. 

'ꈼꇒꀯꐇꌚꈼ ꂵꈼ, ꒒ꁲꋊꁅꐇꁲꁅꈼ!!!' I roll my eyes in annoyance. 

'ꂑ ꌚꁲꅏ ꋖꍩꁲꋖ!!'

I made my way onto the deck, where everyone was at. Lloyd was putting on a camera that was attached to a head band. He was wearing a parachute, I scrunch my face in confusion.

"Can somebody fill me in on what I missed?" I said out loud. "Y/n?!" The ninjas said as they  jump in surprise, turning to face me. Nya ran up to me and gave me a hug. I stood there even more confused. 

Nya unwraps her arms around me. "We Garmadon and Lloyd are going to go in the city to destroy the realm crystal." 

"But isn't the cloud toxic for regular people?" I asks out loud as I tried to piece the story together. Lloyd just shifts in his place uncomfortably. 

'ꍩꈼ'ꌚ ꉣꁲꌅꋖ ꂦꋊꂑ, ꐞꂦꐇ ꂑꂠꂑꂦꋖ.' 

"Oooohhh, that's right because if Garmadon an oni then- huh, the more you know." 

'And I'm not an idiot.' 

Lloyd just sighs and faced his father. "Give him the sword." Lloyd sounded like he was so done with this. 'Still can't believe he's the Green Ninja. Also that time when he tackled me to the ground and that kiss….' Pink dusted my cheeks. 'I'm such a dork.' 

Yelling made it to my ears. Garmadon was attacking the ninjas. I stopped zoning out and carefully walk away from this mess. 'I really need to stay in the present.' 

Garmadon's eyes landed on me. He quickly charge at me. 'ꂠꂦ ꂑ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒꒒ꐞ ꋊꈼꈼꂠ ꋖꂦ ꂠꂦ ꈼꀰꈼꌅꐞꋖꍩꂑꋊꁅ ꄞꂦꌅ ꐞꂦꐇ?'

On what happened next, I still don't know what exactly happened. Everything just blurred, only making out a few things. Garmadon was about to swing his sword at me. Before he could hit me, I grabbed his hand. We were at a stand still, before he kicked me. I hit the wooden rails. I slowly slid down while regaining focus.