Chapter 28~ The Final Chapter

This is it, they're second away from the final battle. The masked figure stands at the middle of the destroyed city. Her black wavy hair sways in the raging winds. 

In her right hand, holds a teapot filled with travellers tea. 'It's nearly time', she thought to herself. 'The Ninjas will be here very soon.'

This thought left a bitter taste in her mouth. She never wanted to go against them but she was not in control anymore. She has to follow the orders that were given to her.

The masked figure threw the pot into the sinkhole. She waited to hear the pot shattering but it didn't come. The masked figure knew the sinkhole was deep but it wasn't that deep.

The masked figure peek over the edge. She couldn't see a thing until a bright green smudge came flying up from the sinkhole.

The masked figure steps back not wanting to fall over the edge. It was like on cue every "elemental masters" came out from their hiding spot.

Each one of them was holding a weapon, since they didn't have their powers anymore. However, for being outnumbered, the masked figure wasn't worried. Instead a smirk form on her mask.

One by one the "elemental masters" came charging at her. Trying to stop her at all cost. She dodge every attack. Blocking and detouring their attack with her folding fan.

The masked figure swipes the air making it spin around her and pushing back the others. She sends herself up and catched up with the Green Ninja. 

The masked figure grabs the dragon's tail and slowly climbs up. The dragons let out a small roar letting know the Green Ninja that she was on.

The Green Ninja smirks knowing that his plan was working. He grabs the reins and pulls it. The dragon made loops and turns in hope for the masked figure to fall off, but she was determined.

The dragon did one last turn until it disappeared. Both the Green Ninja and masked figure fell. 

He still has the teapot in his hands as they fell. This caught the masked figure's attention. She tries to move her arms but couldn't, the force of the wind kept her arms from moving. 

"What's wrong? You seem to be having trouble."

The masked figure didn't say anything. Her mask changes again and forms into a more frustrated look. This gave pride to the Green Ninja knowing he was FINALLY getting under her skin.

As the ground came closer, she noticed that there was a net. The masked figure was getting more pissed off by the second. Knowing if she doesn't do anything she would be defeated.

With all of her strength in her, she moves her arms bit by bit. Until it was right in front of her. The Green Ninja notices and sends an energy blast at her.

This hits and stops her from doing an attack. They were now mere feet away from the net. The Green Ninja immediately summons the dragon as the masked figure falls.

The net catches her. She tries to get up but only fails as the dragon grabs the net and flies away with it, successfully capturing the masked figure.

The Green Ninja flies back to the center of the city, where the others were. He made sure that he gently lands onto the ground.

The masked figure somehow manages to tangle herself up with the net. The others took this as their only chance. They pull out some rope and tie her hands together.

The expression on the mask changes into a more furious one. She thrash around trying to escape but couldn't. 

The masked figure let out a silent shriek. Which nobody heard, all but Lloyd.