Chapter 27~ Almost done...

Lloyd Pov:

The night sky was dark and gloomy. The gray sky never changes since that day instead it only got darker. 

It's been 3 days since Y/n was gone. The team and I didn't do anything special for the 25th yesterday. It didn't feel right that we were celebrating without Y/n.

It was too soon.

Oh who am I kidding!? None of this feels right! This went too fast or pieces of this story were missing… It was as if something else should have happened… but it didn't.

Like something changed fate.

My thoughts quickly went to Y/n but I don't know why. Since her… tragic upcoming- the way she somehow manages to destroy everyone's connections to their elemental powers.

Yes, I mean everyone! It began with my team but it slowly reaches to the other elemental masters. All I know that there's a very few masters that still have their powers, including me.

I don't know if I should take this as a sign that Y/n is still out there, but why would she do this?

A sigh escapes my lips as I cover my face. I sit at the dining room table. The feeling of dread was all I could feel since that day. Not to mention that Master Wu stays in his room all day. It's all becoming too much for me, at least Akita helps with my stress.

My mood shifted at the thought of her. Akita was the only one that I rely on. She has helped me get through this mess. 

A smile slowly appears on my face. I take in a deep breath letting my frustration go. However, this was short lived.

The sound of frantic footsteps reach up to my ears. The door slides open loudly. Akita enters looking frantic.

"An earthquake hit Ninjago City and a huge sinkhole form in the center. We believe it had to do with the masked figure."

I stood up from my seat when I heard the masked figure could be behind this. 

On the 24th, this masked figure popped out of nowhere. Well, more like reappeared, she wears the same white mask that was stolen earlier this month. Again with the timing, we speculate that it's Y/n, but it brings back the question on, why? Why would she even be doing this?

Either way she's been stealing certain ancient relics and causing earthquakes which will form cracks and sinkholes. We don't know how she is able to do this. What we do know for sure is that the masked figure is planning to summon something.

Zane and Pixal were able to get a bird's eye view of the city. It revealed that the cracks and sinkhole makes a symbol. A symbol that is used to summon… something. We only found this out when Master Wu showed us some scrolls from the First Spinjitzu Master.

However, the scrolls had ink splats all over it. The only readable words were that the symbol was able to break something and that it can summon something. Apparently, the First Spinjitzu Master sealed someone away and that's the key- or doorway for the person to get out.

I walked out of the room and went to the living room. Pixal, Zane, Cole, Jay, Nya, and Kai were there looking at the projected map of the city. I pullout the scroll from my pocket. The symbol was half way done in finishing, it was only missing 7 more cracks and 5 sinkholes. 

I put the scroll back in my pocket. A worried look came across my face. The other did the same.

"Is it?" Nya said nervously.

"Yup, the masked figure is behind this. She only needs a few more before it's complete." I said monotony.

"Heh, great, just great !!! Y/n is almost done freeing some horrible monster!" Jay said nervously but panicked at the end.