Chapter 1

RING RING RING

"Ugh" I groaned. I sit up on my bed rubbing my eyes before turning off my alarm. I yawn and get up from my bed and head towards the bathroom. I went to go and take a quick shower before putting on my uniform and heading out to school. I didnt eat breakfast since I wasnt hungry. I got on my motorcycle and started the engines. I drove to school, parking my motorcycle in the parking lot. I get off of my motorcycle and see my bestfriend waiting at the entrance for me. I ran over to her and smiled brightly.

"Hi Y/N" Jennie said

"Hey Jennie, where's your group?" I asked

"Oh, I told them to go to their classes because I was waiting for you" She smiled

"Aww, thanks. Now lets get to class" I said dragging her in the school.

As I was dragging jennie in the school, I heard whispers and gossiping coming from the other direction. I saw everyone looking at the school entrance. And I already knew who these people where talking about. I turned around glaring at them. They just laughed and walked to my direction.

"Well...Well..Well, isnt it the LOSER" they said and laughed.

"Stop it!" Jennie yelled at them

"Huh, what, I cant hear you" they laughed

Then the they walked closer. There leader walked up to Jennie looking stright into her eyes.

"You really think that you can beat us" Their leader said

"Jennie, come on lets go" I said trying to pull her

"No Y/N, no one should be bullying my best friend" she said

I sighed, then their gaze tuened to me.
They smirked and pushed me on the ground causing jennie to fall with me before leaving.
All of the students gossips could be heard and then the bell rang.

I got up trying to fix myself and lifted Jennie from the floor.

"Are ok Jennie" I asked

She nodded and we headed to our classes. We walked in and saw RedVelvet laughing and talking about us. We just ignored it and walked to our tables.

The teacher walked in causing us to look.

"Ok class pleases take out your books and turn to page 112" the teacher said

I groaned and took out my books and turned to page 112. Minutes have passed and I started to get bored. I looked out the window and daydreamed about stuff. Until I got interuppted by my teacher calling my name.

"Y/N!" My teacher said

"Y-yes, Mr.Kang" I said still startled.

"Are you even listening to the lesson?" He raised his eyebrows

"U-um yes?"I said

All the students whispering and laughed at me. I turned dark red from embarasing myself. I looked at RedVelvet smirking at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Ok then, if you were paying attention then go up to the board and solve this." He said crossing his arms

"Alright" I said getting up from my chair and walking towards the board.

"Lets see..." I grabbed the chalk and wrote down the answer on the board.

"Ok.....Done!" I said turning around looking at the teacher who is shocked.

"I-its correct" He said clapping

I smirked and made my way back to the seat. At the corner of my eye I could see RedVelvet staring with there mouths opened. I looked at them smirking and they quickly turned the other way.

Time skip to lunch >>>>

The bell rang which ment it was time for lunch. Me and Jennie packed our things and headed to the cafeteria. Before I went I headed to my locker.

"Hey Jennie, ill meet you guys later I have to get my things from my locker" I said

"Ok, just be careful" she looked at me before going

"I know" I sighed and walked towards my locker trying to open it.

"Hey LOSER!" They said walking towards my way

"Ugh, what do you want" I coldly said

"Nothing Loser" and then they came closer inches apart from each other. And started kicking me and punching me. Everything started to get blurry, I heard was someone saying stop.

The moment I woke up, I was in the health room laying on the bed. I tried to get up but fell back down.

"Ugh.... My head hurts" I said groaning

"Hey, stay down and dont move" she said

I looked to where that voice was coming from and it was Tzuyu.

"What am I doing here" I said

"Well, I saved you since you fainted" she said

"Thanks, but what happened"

"Lets see, I was walking in the hallway to catch up with my friends when I heated RedVelvet talking to someone. I went to go and check it out, and that's when I saw you getting beaten up by them. Then I brang you here" she smiled

"Thanks again. Also, did I miss anything." I said

"Huh? Miss what?" She questioned

"Oh, I mean like school" I said

"Oh yeah, its almost the end of the day. So lets get you home" she said standing up and walking towards me.

"Ok, I will just tell you where I live" I said and she just nod.

We walked to the parking lot and I got inside her car. I told her where I lived and she asked if she could get my phone number and I gave it to her. She helped me inside and we said our goodbyes before she left. I groaned and looked at my phone. There was messages from Jennie.

Jennie❤

"Where are you?"

"Come on pick up"

"Y/N I'm worried please tell me"

"Ive been waiting and you never picked up my calls"

I looked at my phone and it said 59 missed calls. I pressed on jennie's name and pressed call. I put it up to my ear.

"Hey Jennie" I said

"Y/N! Where were you!" She shouted

"I'm at home, sorry for not picking up your calls" I quietly said

"Y/N, you should of called me earlier" her voice sofented.

"I know, its just I went to the health room" I said

"What happened? Was it RedVelvet again" she said

"Yeah" I quietly said

She sighed and told me that next time I should be more aware and careful. I hung up and went up stairs to take a quick shower. I put on some pjs and plopped on my bed thinking of what will happen next. I mean I wasn't scared at all, the only thing is that I don't want to fight back. I know how to do boxing and martial arts, but my dad said to only use it for important purposes.

Hey guys so here is my new story that I made

Hey guys so here is my new story that I made. Hopefully you guys like it. I update later. Kay bye 😀😊