Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I saw RedVelvet chatting about something. So I went to go and walk up to them with Blackpink.
They all turned their heads once they saw me and Blackpink coming towards their way.

"Hey guys and hi Seulgi" I smirked

"H-hi Y/N" Seulgi stuttered

"Ugh, What do you want" Joy said

"Just telling you guys that you should be ready because I'm pretty sure that I would win" I smirked

"Like you will" Irene rolled her eyes

"Whatever, anyways bye" I left them.

Time skip

Blackpink and I were heading towards the gym to play some volleyball. Once we got there we changed into our gym cloths and when we were about to start, RedVelvet came in.

"Hey, this is our place" Joy said

"Technically its not. 1st of all, you don't own it. And 2nd, we got here first" I said

"Who cares" Yeri said

"Well, I care" I said

"Hmm, how about we make a deal" Irene smirked

"What kind of deal" Jennie said

"How about, if we win you pay food for us for 1 week and if we lose we will pay" Irene said crossing her arms.

"Thats easy, Game on" I smirked

This will be easy because I did volleyball since I was young up until now.

We served the ball first and went to RedVelvet. They then striked the ball right at us but thankfully I caught it and threw it up, Jennie then striked the ball that passed everyone.

(A/N: hello, I have no idea about Volleyball, Except for Baseball,Softball,Football,and Basketball. So lets just say I know volleyball. Ok Thank you)

Time skip

13-13 5 seconds left

I just wanted this to end so badly. My arms and legs hurt so bad. They then tossed the ball over and we took advantage by striking the ball as hard and as fast as we could. We striked it and it went through everyone making the points, 15-13.

"Yes! We won!" Rosè shouted

"What!" Yeri yelled

"I told you guys that are team would win" I smirked

"This is not fair at all" joy said

"Uh, yes it is actually" I said as me and Blackpink walked to RedVelvet

"Fine" Irene crossed her arms

"Well, actually you guys don't need to pay food for us" I said

"What! What are you doing Y/N?!" Jennie shouted

"But! Since we won you guys will have to study and do the exams again if you failed" I said

"Fine! Lets go girls" Irene said as they stormed out.

Once they left Blackpink started talking.

"Y/N, we won. Why didnt you tell them to buy us food?" Jennie asked

"Yeah Y/N, we couldve gotten free food" Rosè pouted

"I wanted chicken" jisoo said

"In hungry now" Lisa pouted

"Guys, calm down. How about I take you guys out to eat and its my treat." I said making them excited.

"Yes Y/N we would love to eat out. Right guys?" Jennie jumped as they all nodded their heads up and down furiously.

After we finished it was now almost the end of the day. I decided to go to the library first to get a book. When I got to the library, I went looking for my favorite book. Once I found it I grabbed it, but before I could another hand went for it. I was confused at first but when I looked to see who grabbed it, it was wendy who grabbed it.

"Oh, sorry here" Wendy said

"Ah, no need. Its alright, I will just go and look for another book" I said

"Oh! Its Y/N" Wendy said looking surprised

"Yeah, its me" I smiled, waving. "Also, I didnt know you went to the library."

"I always come here to read" Wendy said smiling back

"Hmm, never saw you around" I said

"Thats because I read somewhere else but not the library." Wendy said

"Oh, that seems reasonable" I said

"But, you can read with me if you want to" she said

"O-oh, sure, why not" I said

We both sat down next to Each other as she opened the book. She scooted over closer until our shoulders were touching. I kinda was shocked about this sudden thing, but I tried to not show it. I took some glances at her and she took glances at me as well.

The bell rang telling us that school was over. We both turned at the same time causing our noses to touch. We both turned the opposite way blushing. She quickly closed the book and placed it back away.

We both walked out at the same time trying to find our friends. I saw that Jennie was waving at me so I walked through the crowded halls towards her and her group.

"Hey, Y/N" Blackpink said

"Hey guys" I smiled

And we all headed outside ,heading home.

Wendy's POV

Once I got out I tried finding my group until I spotted them at their lockers waiting for me. Once I got there I said hi and they said it back.

"Um guys I saw Y/N in the library" I said

"Oh, really. What happened" Seulgi asked while all the others looked at me

"Oh, well...." I said

I told them what happened and all. But once I got towards the end of telling them I blushed so hard thinking about it.

They were so surprised of how nice Y/N was being to us. Even though we tend to be mean to her. I was surprised myself as well, but now I cant stop thinking about Y/N ever since that happened.

Me and my group headed out of the school and walked together home.

To be continued

Authors
Notes

Hello guys, so I never posted a lot but here is chapter 3. Bye bye. 😀