chapter 7

Love you wannie. Anyways, I'm back like I said with another chapter. Oof I kinda sound like a youtuber. Oh well, I hope you guys like it.

Y/N POV

I grabbed some breakfast and headed out to school. Once I walked out of my car,I walked towards the building and got in. But once I got into the school people instinly ran towards me with their phones out.

"YAH! What are you guys doing!" I yelled

"We want to ask you some questions," 1 student said.

"Then give me some space!" I yelled again because I was getting squished up.

Once I said that all of the students stepped back leaving space between them and me.

"Thanks. So what do you want to tell me?" I asked

"Have you been dating one of the RedVelvet meembers?" a student asked

"Eh? Nope" I said

"Who would you date in RedVelvet!" A different student asked

When that student asked that question out loud, RedVelvet turned there heads straight at us.

"Um...well,lets see. I would date all of them" I smirked

"Ooooohhhh" all the students Oohed 'o' .

I could see all the redvelvet members slowly turning red. But one of my friends caught my eye.....Jennie looked mad and jealous.

'What's wrong with her' I thought

I just shrugged it off and saying goodbye to everyone before going to our classes.

Jennie POV

"Ugh, why do I feel so jealous" I said to myself

"What did you say?" Rosè asked

"O-oh nothing at all" I stuttered, "Well come on, lets go already"

Rosè POV

I feel like someone has some jealousy. I already know who it is. But Jennie just doesn't understand.

She needs to know that Y/N doesn't feel the same and she should notice that someone else is loving her.

I walked to the class with my group and sat down on our assighned seats.

Lisa POV

Why won't you just notice that I love you, Kim Jennie. Its so frustrating, you don't know what I can do with you if you dont love me. :'(

(A/N: hey, do you guys ship JenLisa?")

Jisoo POV

(I hate school. I want some chicken. I'm hungry!

"Listen jisoo I don't think that should be part of the story. You're just talking about the food" A/N said

"Hey! I'm hungry for my chicken, Okay." I pouted)

"Um... Hey jisoo, who you talking to?" Rosè asked confused.

"O-oh. What. Nothing at all" I stuttered

"O...Kay" Rosè said before turning her head back to the lesson.

To be continued

Here you guys goooo. Bye bye see you guys tomorrow. Sorry its short again I'm just tired.